Are you finding it difficult to login to your Paypal Cash Plus account? Here is a quick guide on how to log in and manage your account. Paypal Cash Plus allows you to access your account, and once you are able to access your profile you can enjoy their service from any place, so far you have an internet connection.
Paypal Cash Plus login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer. However, you need the following to access your account:
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
How to Login Paypal Cash Plus Account
Every user of Paypal Cash Plus upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to the login page at https://www.paypal.com
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Paypal Cash Plus Login Not Working
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Paypal Cash Plus account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your account.
How to reset Paypal Cash Plus password
1. Open Paypal on your device, select LOG IN, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
2. Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, Paypal Cash Plus cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
3. Paypal Cash Plus gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message.
4. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
5. Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
6. Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
It’s important to keep your Paypal Cash Plus account secure at all times, as your transaction may have far-reaching consequences. A password isn’t enough to keep it 100% secure. Here’s how to set up Paypal Cash Plus two-factor authentication (2FA), and why it’s useful to arrange.
Importance of Paypal Cash Plus two-factor authentication
Your Paypal account contains a lot of valuable information. Keeping all that information in one place is useful for you, but potentially dangerous, too. If a hacker is able to bypass your password, they can gain access to a lot of important information as well as your identity.
Two-factor authentication requires you to have access to a physical device like your smartphone, as well as have your virtual password, making it much harder for anyone to access your account.
How Paypal two-factor Authentication works
two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security by requiring you to have both your password and a special security key to access your Paypal account. Typically, this involves Paypal sending you a verification code that’s unique to your account via text, voice call, or via the Google Authenticator app. Each code is only usable once and expires within minutes, so it’s very secure.
How to turn on Paypal Cash Plus 2-step verification
It only takes a few minutes to set up Paypal 2FA.
Step 1. Sign in to your account and select your profile picture or icon.
Step 2. Select Manage Your Paypal Account.
Step 3. Select Security from the left pane.
Step 4. Select 2-Step Verification.
Step 5. The next screen explains 2-Step Verification. Select Get Started.
Step 6. Enter your password and select Next.
Step 7. Enter your phone number, choose whether to receive codes via text messages or phone call, then select Next.
If you want to use a different option, such as a physical security key or Paypal prompt on your phone, select Choose another option, then select it from the list.
Step 8. Enter the verification code, then select Next.
Step 9. Select Turn On to activate Paypal Cash Plus 2-step authentication.
How to turn off Paypal Cash Plus two-factor authentication
We don’t recommend disabling Paypal Cash Plus 2-step verification, but for those times when you need to, here’s how.
Step 1. Login to your account and select your profile picture or icon.
Step 2. Select Manage Your Paypal Cash Plus Account.
Step 3. Select Security.
Step 4. Scroll down to 2-step verification and sign in if prompted. Respond to whichever method of 2-Step Verification you have activated.
Step 5. Select Turn Off
Paypal shows a warning message asking you to confirm that you really want to disable 2-step verification. If you’re sure, select Turn Off.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Paypal Cash Plus account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The Paypal site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.
All rights reserved, this article and other digital contents on this website shall not be reproduced, rewritten, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy, or otherwise without the express approval of E9et.com.