Lake Superior College provides students with an official LSC Edu email address to allow the school to communicate with its students in a more secure way. The reason for this is that the school sends emails to your personal email accounts, there is a possibility that you may not receive the information. On the other hand, if Lake Superior College sends you email to your official student account, there is very little chance of you not receiving it. Only new students who have never applied to Lake Superior College before will receive an email to their personal email address.
Lake Superior College upon your registration as a student sends you email. The email will always be sent to your LSC Edu Email account. But if you are a new student who has never applied to Lake Superior College before, you’ll receive Lake Superior College welcome message to your personal email address that you provided in your application. This welcome email will contain instructions for setting up your LSC Edu account – this is needed to activate your LSC Edu Email account, where all future emails from the school management will be sent.
It is recommended you check your LSC Edu Email at least once a day to make sure you stay updated with the school information. Keep reading for instructions on logging into your student email account.
The Lake Superior College official email goes to your edu email address hosted by your school email provider. This includes messages sent by Admissions & Records, Counseling, Financial Aid, as well as your Instructors and Deans.
To be able to receive email from Lake Superior College, you have to claim and activate your LSC Edu Email account. Once your account is created, your student email account will be activated at the same time. You will use your MyLSC password for your LSC Student Email account.
How to Activate LSC Edu Email
To get your Lake Superior College student email account, you only need to do one thing!
1. Create your LSC Edu Account
2. Go to LSC edu to complete this step
If you have already done this, you are all set to start using your LSC Edu email!
NOTE: Only students who enrolled and/or registered are eligible to have LSC Email addresses.
LSC Edu Email Login
As you probably understand, your MyLSC username makes up the first part of your new student email address. You have 4 options to access your LSC Edu Student Email:
1. Login to the Lake Superior College Portal at www.lsc.edu with your username and password. In the top right section of the page (or in the middle of the page on your phone or tablet), click/tap on the link to open up your student email account. This section of the Portal will also show you how many unread emails are waiting for you in your inbox.
2. Go to https://www.lsc.edu/ and enter in your Student Email address, then click the “Next” button. You will then be redirected back to Microsoft Outlook to login with your LSC Edu username and password.
3. Use the Microsoft Outlook mobile app to login with your Student Email address and password.
4. Add your LSC Student Email account to your home computer’s email app – just select email the provider, then type in your Email address and password.
That is all about LSC Edu email.