Magento Partner login portal is only accessible for those who have a Magento Partner account. If you are searching for information about Magento Partner Portal or how to log in to your account here is a guide and links that will help you to access and manage your account. Once you are able to log in you can manage your account from anywhere.
Requirements for Magento Partner Portal Login
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other devices that allow you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the Magento Partner account.
- Password for the Magento Partner account.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Magento Partner Portal is the one that works through web access. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
How to Login Magento Partner Portal
Every user of Magento Partner is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started:
- Go to the Magento Partner Portal at https://account.magento.com/customer/account/login
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Magento Partner User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Fixing Magento Partner Login Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Magento Partner Portal account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of login problem below.
- Your Magento Partner password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Magento Partner account.
How to Reset Magento Partner Password
- The Magento Partner Portal requires the password you created during or after registration to log you into your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use Magento Partner password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering your username, email, or phone number, choose the reset password option. Magento web emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your accounts and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Magento staying logged in to the device to keep the services connected.
Magento Website: https://magento.com/partners