MiChat account login and how to reset and recover your MiChat account. The website has enabled different pages for old and new users to create an account or log in to their account and meet and chat with new friends online. You get all the access to your account in one click using the official links.
MiChat account login may vary depending on your device. If you are a mobile phone user, MiChat app is available now for users via the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
1. Meet new friends: Use “People Nearby”, “Message Tree” to make new friends! Find your special someone— all in MiChat Messenger
2. Multiple Ways to Chat: Message anyone one-on-one or in groups. Send messages faster and save data.
3. Multimedia messaging: Send and receive videos, photos, files, texts, and voice messages— all in MiChat Messenger.
4. Use friend verification to prevent harassment: While using MiChat Messenger, you will only receive messages from verified friends. You no longer have to worry about disturbance from strangers and annoying advertisements.
5. People Nearby-Meet new friends in your area: Discover people within close range from you. 50m? 100m? 1km? Find new friends from nearby! That special someone may just be around the corner!
6. Moments: Take photos to record snippets of your life. Share the exciting moments with friends!
7. Message Tree: Each message contains a special thought. Pick or hang a message on the tree to seek that special someone. “Message Tree” supports text and voice messaging! Chat any way you like!
8. Trending Chats: Join a chatroom that you like, find someone who shares your interest.
9. Voice Messages: Send a voice message to your friends, faster and more convenient.
10. Capture your moments: MiChat has a fun way to capture short and memorable videos, share your interesting life.
11. Group chat: You are allowed to create group chats with up to 500 people. Stay in touch easily with your friends or family.
12. Use Free Emojis: There are lots of built-in Emojis for you to express your emotions. Cute, cool, funny emojis to share with your friends.
13. Stay in touch with your friends and family: Easily keep in touch and stay connected with your contacts, friends, and family.
14. Ability to send high-definition photos: Use MiChat to send high-definition photos. You no longer have to worry about photo compression that affects the photo quality.
15. Ability to share or scan QR Code to add friends: MiChat has a built-in QR code reader. You can share your QR code with your friends or add your friends by simply scanning their QR code.
If you have already created your MiChat account, you can login with your mobile device using your username and password. This means that for you to be able to access MiChat you must already have created MiChat account. The requirement for the sign-up is an active email address or phone number.
If you want to create MiChat account on your mobile phone, you need to have MiChat app on your mobile device. If you don’t have it then you need to install it now. After installing the app on your mobile device, open it and click on the new account registration button. Type in your email and other information that is required for the new account sign up.
Michat Sign Up
- Open the app and wait for it to open
- Enter your mobile number at the column meant for it. Be sure to use an active mobile number just for your account verification.
- Enter other requested info such as; username, password, email, gender etc.
- Then, follow the on screen instructions to complete your sign up.
MiChat Messenger Login on the App
Before you log in on your mobile phone, you should download the App app. If you have already done it and managed to create MiChat profile, it means that you now have access to all available platform features. To start enjoying the features. open MiChat app, enter your Username and Password, and tap “Login”.
You can also login in MiChat with your Facebook account, Google, Email address, or also by your phone number.
MiChat Login with Facebook
MiChat.com login with Facebook as one of the alternative methods to log into your account, it is mandatory to have an active Facebook account, otherwise, you will not be able to log in to the account with Facebook. You also need to make sure that your Facebook account is active. Login with Facebook saves your time as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account. Now learn how to login into your account with Facebook:
- Open MiChat app on your Mobile or visit the site
- Select “Sign up”, then select “Log in” written next to the “Already have an account”
- Then select “Continue with Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook credentials and select “Login”.
Then MiChat will ask you to access your Facebook account personal information like username etc. Allow that. You have logged in to your MiChat account.
MiChat Web Login – MiChat Apk for PC
Logging MiChat on PC is straightforward just as it is with mobile devices. All you need to do is to visit MiChat website with an internet browser. Click on the Login button and fill in your username and password and then click the blue Login button.
If MiChat App is not available for your PC device when you want to create or login to your account, you can use an emulator to run the MiChat mobile app on your computer. To get started you must first download Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an Android Emulator for Windows and is free and safe to use. Just follow the steps below to get started;
- First, go to www.bluestacks.com
- Click the green Download Bluestacks button on the homepage
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading
- Run the installer and click the Install Now button
- It will download some more files now.
- Click Complete.
Now you have installed Bluestacks, let’s go to the next step.
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your PC, you will be prompted with a Google Login screen. Enter your Gmail credentials to sign in, you need to do this to download apps from the Play Store. After that, just click the Play Store icon and search for “MiChat”.Click the Install button and you’re ready to go.
It’s important to keep your MiChat account secure at all times, as your MiChat messages may have far-reaching consequences. A password isn’t enough to keep it 100% secure. Here’s how to set up MiChat two-factor authentication (2FA), and why it’s useful to arrange.
Importance of MiChat two-factor authentication
Your MiChat account contains a lot of valuable information. Keeping all that information in one place is useful for you, but potentially dangerous, too. If a hacker is able to bypass your password, they can gain access to a lot of important information as well as your identity.
Two-factor authentication requires you to have access to a physical device like your smartphone, as well as have your virtual password, making it much harder for anyone to access your account.
How MiChat two-factor Authentication works
two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security by requiring you to have both your password and a special security key to access your MiChat account. Typically, this involves MiChat sending you a verification code that’s unique to your account via text, voice call, or via the Google Authenticator app. Each code is only usable once and expires within minutes, so it’s very secure.
How to turn on MiChat 2-step verification
It only takes a few minutes to set up MiChat 2FA.
Step 1. Sign in to your account and select your profile picture or icon.
Step 2. Select Manage Your Account.
Step 3. Select Security from the left pane.
Step 4. Select 2-Step Verification.
Step 5. The next screen explains 2-Step Verification. Select Get Started.
Step 6. Enter your password and select Next.
Step 7. Enter your phone number, choose whether to receive codes via text messages or phone call, then select Next.
If you want to use a different option, such as a physical security key or MiChat prompt on your phone, select Choose another option, then select it from the list.
Step 8. Enter the verification code, then select Next.
Step 9. Select Turn On to activate MiChat 2-step authentication.
How to Turn off MiChat Two-factor Authentication
We don’t recommend disabling MiChat 2-step verification, but for those times when you need to, here’s how.
Step 1. Login to your MiChat account and select your profile picture or icon.
Step 2. Select Manage Your Account.
Step 3. Select Security.
Step 4. Scroll down to 2-step verification and sign in if prompted. Respond to whichever method of 2-Step Verification you have activated.
Step 5. Select Turn Off
MiChat shows a warning message asking you to confirm that you really want to disable 2-step verification. If you’re sure, select Turn Off.
Read Also: How to Enable 2FA on All Accounts.
How to Reset MiChat Password
Today many people use many social media apps and sites and sometimes remembering all the passwords might be difficult. They tend to forget the passwords of their account on social media more often than not. So if you also have forgotten your MiChat account password you need to reset and recover the account.
The requirement for recovery and resetting a MiChat password is that you must have an active email linked to the account in which you forgot the password. Simply go to the sign page and click on Forgot Password. Type in the email you used for the registration of the account. Copy the code sent to the email and complete the verification. Then create a new password for your MiChat account.
How to Change your Username
You can change your username on the app from your account settings menu in either the Computer, Android, or iPhone mobile app. To change your username go ahead follow this step:
- Open the app and log into your account, if necessary.
- In the main menu, select ‘Account’ from the settings.
- Tap “Edit profile.”
- Select “Username.”
- Delete your old username and enter a new one.
- Tap “Save.”
MiChat is just a normal social application like any other, it can experience some technical issues. If you frequently use MiChat app you may see that it stops working or gets slow sometimes. If you followed the steps on this page and you still cannot access your account, read and apply the following suggestions.
Apart from issues related to the website, app, and any smartphone operating system bugs, it may be your internet connection. Sometimes even with a stable internet connection, you can still have a login issue.
In most cases, login errors show up if you enter the wrong password or username. If this is the case, make sure you recheck your password and username every time you enter them to log in to your MiChat account.
MiChat account login errors can also be the result of accumulated cache. A corrupt file and cache can wrongly link the files that are essential for the proper working of the application. With time, cache as such not only affects MiChat but can also interfere with the performance of other sites. Hence, make sure you always clean the app’s cache.
MiChat Official Help Center is another place you can find help if the MiChat Lite login problem persists. MiChat already made a pick of the Frequently Asked Questions on its platform. All you have to do is to select the question that best describes your login problem and you’ll find answers from MiChat relating to it.
Thanks for reading our article, I hope you found the solution you’re searching for?