Microsoft Exchange email login page is where you can access your Microsoft Exchange email. It is accessible at https://mail.exchange.microsoft.com/ but before you will be able to access the email address you need to have a Microsoft Exchange webmail account. You can create a new one in case you haven’t had one. After that, you will have a username and a password, you can sign in with both two.
If you are searching for Microsoft Exchange Email information here contains guides and links that will help you to access and manage your account. With Microsoft Exchange Email you can send and receive emails from every part of your transaction. It also give you free storage space for saving your files.
Microsoft Exchange Email Login
If you aren’t really certain how to access your Microsoft Exchange you don’t need to worry, here are the steps you can follow:
- Getting started, go to https://mail.exchange.microsoft.com/.
- Then, you can see the login button on the page, click on it and enter your email address and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the blank space, you must use the email address you have chosen during the sign up of your account.
- Next, enter the password you have used at your registration in the second blank space. Please make sure that you enter the correct password that belongs to the entered email address.
- Lastly, If you are certain that you’ve entered both your email address and password correctly
- Click the blue Sign in button.
- Congratulations, you have now successfully logged in to your account.
It is advisable you use 2-step verification so that your Microsoft Exchange webmail will be better secured from hackers.
When logging in, you can also choose whether Microsoft Exchange email needs to remember your password for you or not. If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your email the next time. This helps you not have to remember your password. However, if other people are also using your computer, they will easily access your account. Therefore, be careful when letting the page remember your password.
If you can’t remember your Microsoft Exchange emaill password and think you’ve tried every possible combination you can, it might be time to reset it if you ever want to access those precious emails.
Resetting Microsoft Exchange Email Password
- Navigate to the Microsoft Exchange email login page
- Enter the email address that you’re trying to access and click “Forgot Password.”
- Request a verification code to your linked mobile phone number or recovery email. Microsoft Exchange Email web sends this code via a text message or a call to the number linked to your email or sends a recovery link to your email depending on which one you select.
- Enter the code from the previous step into the field.
- You should be able to create a new password and will get prompted once it is successful.
If you no longer have access to that phone number, you’ll have to answer some other security questions. Microsoft Exchange relies on email and phone number recovery methods and will send your linked recovery email a verification code. Enter this code into the field and verify that you are the owner of the email address.