Are you searching for a tutorial on how to Cancel your Xoom account? You’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s because you think you’ve been spending too much time on the addictive app or if you’re trying to cut ties with social life or because you have achieved the reason you created the account. Whatever the reason you have, canceling or deactivating your Cancel Xoom account is really straightforward.
Want to Cancel Xoom Account or unsubscribe from the platform, there few things you will have to do. You can delete the account with a PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps.
Xoom Corporation is an electronic funds transfer or remittance provider that allows consumers to send money, pay bills, and reload mobile phones from the United States and Canada to 131 countries in the world. Xoom lets you send money internationally, pay your bills, and top up prepaid phones.
Getting started, you’ll have to choose which of the two different ways you’d like to take cancel your Xoom account.
How to Cancel Your Xoom Account permanently on Android & iPhone
You can cancel the Xoom account permanently. When you delete your account your life online will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
Deactivate your Xoom account temporarily. When you deactivate your account, your online live appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification when someone is online, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
However, before canceling your Xoom account, we would suggest taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may Include the video you saved on your account and all other data linked to your email account
How to Cancel Xoom Account on iPhone
- Locate and Open Xoom on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see the icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Settings category.
- Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally Unsubscribe from Xoom Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Xoom Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to cancel the Xoom Account
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted
How to Cancel Xoom Account on Android Phone
Since in some cases Xoom does not allow Android users to Delete their account on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Account, this you’ll contact Xoom support through its email address.
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your Android phone, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, etc.
- Compose a New message and address it to Xoom company.
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete your Account.
- Enter support@Xoomcom in the recipient’s box.
- Then come to the body and write your message, stating reasons why you no longer want to use the Xoom payment system.
- Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details;
- Your full name
- Email Address
- Xoom App Username
- Your phone number
- Deleted Xoom App
Sample of Message you can send.
I with the account name, James, and email address, Jenny2021@gmail.com humbly request that you remove my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are;
Name; Jenny Maiz
Phone Number; 12345678
Email Address: Janny2021@gmail.com
Upon receiving your request, Xoom Corporation will cancel your account, they will confirm by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully deleted.
Canceling Account on Desktop
There is no different way of deleting the Xoom app account on a Desktop. You can follow the procedures used for Android or iPhone to remove the account.
To delete the Account using your Desktop, go to the official website the Xoom on this link, https://www.xoom.com/, and provide the necessary detail, just you did when using a phone to delete it.
I hope this article helped you?