Here is a guide on how to delete Walgreens account, you’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s because you think you’ve been spending too much time on the app or if you’re trying to cut ties with the platform or because you have achieved the aim for which you created the account. Each online platform offers its own version of privacy settings and control which you can adjust anytime to keep your privacy safe. However, some users don’t believe these controls are enough in light of the privacy & security concerns on online accounts as a whole. Whatever the reason you have, canceling or deactivating your Walgreens account is really straightforward.
Walgreen Company is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services.
If you want to Delete Walgreens Account or unsubscribe from the platform, there few things you will have to do. You can delete the account with a PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps.
Two Methods of Canceling an Online Account
Getting started, there are in some cases where you will have two different options to get rid of your online accounts (deletion and deactivation). You’ll have to choose which of the two options you’d like to take to cancel your accounts.
Method 1. Deleting Your Account Permanently
You can delete the Walgreens account permanently. When you delete your account your life online will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
Method 2. Deactivating Your Account
Deactivating your account temporarily. When you deactivate your account, your online life appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification when someone is online, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
However, before deleting your Walgreens account, we would suggest taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may Include the video you saved on your account and all other data linked to your email account.
How to Delete Walgreens Account on iPhone
- Locate and open Walgreens app on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see the icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Settings category.
- Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally delete Walgreens Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to cancel the Walgreens Account
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted.
How to Delete Walgreens Account on Android Phone
Since in some cases Walgreens does not allow Android users to Delete their account on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Account, you’ll contact Walgreens Pharmacy support through its email address.
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your Android phone, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, etc.
- Compose a New message and address it to Walgreens
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete your Account
- Enter Walgreens support email in the recipient’s box.
- Then come to the body and write your message, stating reasons why you no longer want to use Walgreens App
- Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details,
- Your full name.
- Email Address.
- Walgreens App Username.
- Your phone number.
- Deleted Walgreens App.
Sample of Message you can send.
I with the account name, James, and email address, James5050@gmail.com humbly request that you remove my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are;
Name: James Wilson
Phone Number: 12345678
Email Address: James44@gmail.com
Upon receiving your request, Walgreens will delete your account, they will confirm this by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully deleted.
Deleting the Walgreens Account on PC
There is no different way of deleting the Walgreens account on a Desktop. You can follow the procedures used for Android or iPhone to remove the account.
To delete the Account using your Desktop, go to Walgreens Official Website on this link, https://www.walgreens.com/login.jsp and provide the necessary detail, just you did when using a phone to delete it.
I hope this article helped you?