Looking for a tutorial on how to delete Zulily account? You’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s because you think you’ve been spending too much time on purchases or you’re trying to cut ties with spending or because you have achieved the reason you created the account. Whatever the reason you have, closing or deactivating your Zulily account is really straightforward.
Want to Close your Zulily Account or subscribe from the platform? There few things you will have to do. You can delete the account with a PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps.
Zulily is a company that offers deals on brands for moms, babies, men, and kids. You can Save up to 70% on your daily purchases during the flash sales, featuring home décor, clothing, toys, and more. Their women’s and men’s clothing looks good. Zulily have a return policy on the good you purchased from them.
Getting started, you’ll have to choose which of the two different ways you’d like to take to delete your Zulily account.
How to Delete Your Zulily Account permanently on Android & iPhone
You can delete the Zulily account permanently. When you delete your account your live online will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
Deactivate your Zulily account temporarily. When you deactivate your account, your online live appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification when someone is online, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
However, before deleting your Zulily account, we would suggest taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may Include the video you saved on your account and all other data linked to your email account
How to Zulily Account on iPhone
- Locate and Open Zulily on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see the icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Settings category.
- Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally delete Zulily Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Zulily Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to close the Account
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted
How to Delete Zulily Account on Android Phone
Since in some cases Zulily does allow Android users to Delete their account on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Account, you’ll contact Zulily support through its email address.
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your Android phone, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, etc
- Compose a New message and address it to Zulily
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete your Account
- Enter support@….com in the recipient’s box.
- Then come to the body and write your message, stating reasons why you no longer want to be a customer of the company.
- Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details;
- Your full name
- Email Address
- Zulily website Username
- Your phone number
- Deleted Zulily account.
Sample of Message you can send.
I with the account name, James, and email address, James44@gmail.com humbly request that you remove my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are;
Name; James Wilson
Phone Number; 12345678
Email Address: James44@gmail.com
Upon receiving your request, Zulily will delete your account, this they will confirm by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully deleted.
Deleting Account on Desktop
There is a no different way of deleting the Zulily account on a Desktop. You can follow the procedures used for Android or iPhone to remove the account.
To delete the Account using your Desktop, go to Zulily.com and provide the necessary detail, just you did when using a phone to delete it.
I hope this article helped you?