Big Fish Games with its package changes, may force you to take into consideration cancelling your subscription. If you wish to put a stop to Big Fish Games services or want to subscribe to a lower plan, here’s everything you need to know to cancel your subscription.
Cancelling your Big Fish Games subscription only takes a few minutes. It’s an easy way to minimize the number of monthly subscriptions you’re paying for. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when you want to cancel your subscription. such as what happens to your personal information? Can your account be reactivated?
When you cancel your subscription, Big Fish Games will keep all information linked to your account for some months. That means information such as your history and account will still be there if you decide to reactivate your subscription within those few months.
Oftentimes there will be no option to cancel Big Fish Games subscription online and you’ll be forced to call a customer service hotline, at which point the department will do their very best to convince you not to leave their company. If you’re already frustrated with the service, arguing for an hour in order to get your service cancelled you can do it yourself.
Big Fish Games will allow you to restart your account at any time. In some cases, If you cancel the subscription you can still use the balance for the month which you subscribed for, or for the remainder of your free trial period. You won’t be charged unless when you reactivate your account.
You can easily cancel it from any device, from a desktop or laptop computer, and apps. However, the app sometimes offers a limited view of your subscription settings.
On the other hand, if you want to delete your Big Fish Games account online, the service provider in most cases allows you to delete your account but doesn’t allow you to delete your User ID. The easiest way to delete it is by calling Customer’s Support and going through the step-by-step process with a representative over the phone.
How to Cancel Big Fish Games Subscription on the Website
1. To cancel your subscription, go to the official website and log in with the email address and password you used for your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have two options. You can cancel your account but keep using it through your next billing date, or you can bring down your plan to save some money each month.
3. Click Manage Subscription and choose an option, To cancel your subscription Click “Cancel” and confirm your decision.
3. Check the box if you want Big Fish Games to keep sending promotional email and other information, even after your account is cancelled. Otherwise
4. Click on the button labelled “Confirm” You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your cancellation. If you just want to modify your plan, you can also do so within the page. So, if you actually don’t want to cancel the subscription you can opt for a lower subscription price in the chatbox.
How to Cancel Big Fish Games Subscription on App
To cancel your subscription using the Big Fish Games mobile app for Android or iOS, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Big Fish Games app and select More.
2. Select Account to open the cancellation page in a web browser.
3. Scroll down and select Cancel Subscription.
Note: Canceling the subscription from any device cancels the account for all devices. Uninstalling any of the Big Fish Games apk, however, does not cancel your subscription.
If you pay for your subscription through a third party, like your wireless carrier, you’ll need to contact that company in order to have your Big Fish Games subscription stopped.
It is a good thing that Cancel Big Fish Games would hold onto this type of information, but if you want to have all of your personal data deleted prior to the end of the grace period, you’ll need to take an extra step.
How to Cancel Big Fish Games Subscription By Email
More specifically, you’ll need to send an email to the support centre using the email address that’s linked to your Big Fish Games account. Big Fish Games will not accept requests from a different email address that references the email linked to your account. It has to be from the same address.
Go to the website and scroll down, you’ll see the “Contact” page, click on it to get the support email address. Write a message with your account details asking them to cancel your subscription. After that wait for a few days, Big Fish Games will send you a reply that your subscription has successfully been cancelled. If there is any reason why they could not stop the subscription it will be stated in the feedback email.
I hope this article helped you?