JazzCash account delete page is where the users visit to close and remove their account history. You may want to delete or deactivate your account because you think you’ve been spending too much time on the platform or if you’re trying to cut ties with the platform or because you have achieved the aim for which you created the account.
With respect to security, each online platform offers its own version of privacy settings and control which you can adjust anytime to keep your privacy safe. However, some users don’t believe these controls are enough in light of the privacy & security concerns on online accounts as a whole. Whatever the reason you have, deleting your JazzCash account has to do with pressing the right buttons.
Registration – Delete Account – JazzCash
https://www.jazzcash.com.pk/mobile-account/. Please call JazzCash Helpline on 4444 from your Jazz number or 021-111-124-444 from any other number. JazzCash and Payoneer have teamed up to facilitate the Freelancers in Pakistan by enabling them to directly create or link their Payoneer account from JazzCash application to receive funds.
Freelancers can now register their new Payoneer account through JazzCash mobile account application or simply link their current Payoneer account with JazzCash.
Which is Better JazzCash or Easypaisa?
https://www.researchsnipers.com/jazz-cash-vs-easypaisa-which-is-better/. For JazzCash, Mobilink Microfinance Bank is offering escrow services. When you compare accounts opened in Jazz Cash and EasyPaisa there is a significant difference. Mobilink MFB has a 44.6% active account share while Telenor MFB has a 40.7% active account share.
Meanwhile, if you want to remove your JazzCash Account or unsubscribe from the platform, you have to decide whether you want to deactivate or delete the account permanently. There are some cases where you will have the two options to close your accounts i.e deletion and deactivation. You’ll have to choose which of the options you’d like to take to cancel the accounts. You can this with a PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps. Here are the results of each option you choose.
Option One, Deleting Your Account Permanently: You can delete your account permanently, and when that is done, your account your life online on that platform will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
Option Two, Deactivating Account: When you deactivate your JazzCash account, your online life appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification or use it for the main time, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
How to Delete JazzCash Account
There are different method with which you can delete your account but before you proceed, we would suggest you taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may include the media files you saved on your account and all other data linked to the account.
How to Delete Your JazzCash Account on the Web
- Go to the website on https://www.jazzcash.com.pk and log into your account.
- Click on the “Login” or Sign in button depending on the option.
- If you set up your account with a Facebook or Google account, select those options to log in. If not, enter your email address and password with which you created the account and click Continue.
- For the next step, click on your profile on the main screen. A drop-down menu will appear, in which you should click “Account Settings”.
- Click the Account tab At the bottom, near “Account Settings. Scroll down and select “Delete”
- You need to confirm that you wish to permanently delete your account. JazzCash will take you to a confirmation page, warning you of what you will be missing if you delete your account. If you are sure that you wish to close the account, click Delete.
- You have to tell them why you’re deleting your account. Select one of the options and click “Delete”.
How to Delete JazzCash Account on iPhone
- Locate and open the app on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see the icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Account & Settings menu. Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally delete the Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to close your JazzCash Account.
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted.
How to Close JazzCash Account on Android
Since in some cases Jazzcash does not allow Android users to Delete their account on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Account, you’ll contact Customers Support through its email address But if there is a provision for you to remove your account on your Android phone, here is how to do it.
- Open the app.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Download Your Information.
- Deselect any info you don’t want to be saved (everything is checked by default).
- Select Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
If you installed JazzCash app on your phone, you can just delete it and be on your way. However, if it came pre-installed, you’ll need to go into your phone’s settings and disable the app. Find the app in your app drawer. Hold down on it and drag it up to the Uninstall icon and Tap OK. However, installing the app does delete your account, you have to close the account before you uninstall the app.
How to Delete JazzCash By Email
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your device, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, etc.
- Compose a New message and address it to JazzCash.
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete your Account.
- Enter JazzCash support email in the recipient’s box.
- Then come to the body and write your message, stating the reasons why you want to delete your account.
- Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details:
- Your full name.
- Email Address.
- App Username.
- Your phone number.
Upon receiving your request, JazzCash will remove your account from its database, they will confirm this by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully been deleted.
I hope this article helped you?