Bethesda is a popular website, a platform used by different people some of which enjoy the services while others are not. Where you don’t need the services again and want to delete the account, Bethesda makes it a little difficult, and in some cases, can only deactivate it from the site, and once deactivated, you’ll need to remove the access from your Facebook account, and then contact Bethesda about permanently deleting the account.
Bethesda account deletion will need you to be logged in with your username and password. They may restrict you from permanently deleting the account from the website. So that what you will do then is to deactivate and then contact the support staff. E9et on this article teaches you how to delete your Bethesda account in 5 different ways.
How To Delete Bethesda Account
There are five (5) different ways in which you can delete your Bethesda account, on the website, app, by phone, by email, and by removing it from your Facebook account
How To Delete Bethesda Account on the Website
- Go to the website and log into your Bethesda account.
- Click on “Login” in the upper right corner
- If you set up your Bethesda account with a Facebook or Google account, select those options to log in. If not, enter your email address and password with which you created the account and click Continue.
- For the next step, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the main screen. A drop-down menu will appear, in which you should click “Account Settings”.
- Click the Account tab on the left-hand side to go to your account-specific settings. At the bottom, beside “Account Status,” click Edit. This should make the Delete button appear; click it.
- You need to confirm that you wish to permanently delete your account. Bethesda will take you to a confirmation page, warning you of what you will be missing if you delete your account. If you are sure that you wish to close the account, click Delete.
- You have to tell them why you’re leaving because they will ask you why you are deleting your account. Click the button beside one of the choices available, and then click “Continue”.
Be sure to cancel your subscription (if you have one) before you decide to delete your account. As soon as you delete your Bethesda account, your profile will be made invisible to other Bethesda users, and you will lose any “Connections” such as people whom you have liked and who have liked you back. You will also lose access to your premium features (if any) and any other benefits that you had while you were registered to Bethesda.
How to Delete Bethesda Account on the app
- Open the Bethesda app on your Android phone or iOS.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the Settings icon after your Username.
- On the setting page, select “Account”.
- Tap on the “Edit” icon next to your Account Status.
- Tap Deactivate and Confirm your account deactivation.
How to Delete Bethesda by Email
- Write an email requesting that your account be deleted.
- Provide the agent with your account info.
- Request for a confirmation code or email as proof of your deletion.
- Send your email to Bethesda support email and retain the confirmation information you’re given.
Here is the sample of the email you may send the Bethesda support email
How to Close Bethesda by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact the business support number, to be sure of the contact number, visit the website and get the number there.
- Provide the agent with your account details.
- Tell the representative that you want to delete your account. You mas from the representative if you will be charged again
- Ask for a confirmation code or email as proof of your deletion and retain the confirmation information you’re given
How To Remove Bethesda on Facebook
If you subscribed to Bethesda with your Facebook account it means you have to delete it from there else you will still receive unsolicited notification from the app. To unlink the app from your Facebook account follow these steps.
Method 1: How To Remove Bethesda On iPhone and Android
- Open the Facebook app, tap the three-line menu button, It is in the lower-right corner for iPhone, or the top-right on Android), then tap Settings >> Account Settings >> Apps.
- To find the Bethesda apps and other websites that you’ve given access to your Facebook account, tap “Logged in with Facebook.” Tap on the app to change the type of Facebook data it can see or tap Remove App to block all its access.
- If you don’t want Bethesda accessing your Facebook account, tap Platform (from the Apps and Websites screen), tap “Edit” located under the Apps and Websites, then tap Turn off Platform. Once that’s done, Bethesda will be deleted, and you won’t find it anymore on your profile.
To block all third-party websites from accessing your Facebook account turn off the Facebook Platform. Once that is done, no third-party apps or websites will be able to access your Facebook profile.
Method 2: How to Remove Bethesda from Facebook on Computer/Browser
- Go to Facebook in your browser, click the little downward arrow in the top-right corner of the page, click “Settings”, then click Apps in the left column.
- To find the Bethesda apps and other websites that you’ve given access to your Facebook account, tap “Logged in with Facebook”. Click Bethesda or change what it can access, or click the little “x” next to its name to delete it.
- To block Facebook access to all apps and websites, click the Edit button under the Apps, Websites, and Plugins title, then click the blue “Disable” Platform button.
That is all. If you have any question relating to this article or any other article you have read on our blog site, drop a comment below for further explanation.