Hey! Are you searching for a tutorial on how to delete Words with Friends account? You’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s because you think you’ve been spending too much time on the addictive app or if you’re trying to cut ties with the website or because you have achieved the reason you created the account. Whatever the reason you have, canceling or deactivating your Words with Friends account is really easy.
Words With Friends is the fun, free word game that lets you connect with friends and family while developing and increasing your vocabulary and sharpening your wit. Test your brain power and spell your way to victory. It is a fun-filled App in that it allows you to form words using the letters in your letter rack, plus the letters that are already on the game board. Words have to be at least two letters long. That way the game continues.
The Words with Friends game was created by Newtoy in 2009. It has been gaining ground as one of the best online cross-word video games that can be accessed worldwide, having over 9 million members who have the app on their devices.
If you want to Delete Words with Friends gaming Account or unsubscribe from the platform, there few things you will have to do. You can delete the account with a PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps.
Getting started, you’ll have to choose which of the two different ways you’d like to take to cancel your Words with Friends account.
How to Delete Your Words with Friends Account permanently on Android & iPhone
You can delete the Words with Friends game account permanently. When you delete your account your life online will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
Deactivate your Words with Friends account temporarily. When you deactivate your account, your online live appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification when someone is online, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
However, before deleting your Words with Friends account, we would suggest taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may Include the video you saved on your account and all other data linked to your email account
How to Delete Words with Friends Account on iPhone
- Locate and Open Words with Friends on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see the icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Settings category.
- Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally delete the Words with Friends Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to cancel the Words with Friends Account
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted
How to Delete Words with Friends Account on Android Phone
Since in some cases, Words with Friends app does not allow Android users to Delete their accounts on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Account, you’ll contact Words with Friends support through its email address.
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your Android phone, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, Telkom, etc.
- Compose a New message and address it to Words with Friends.
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete your Account
- Enter the support Words with Friends email address in the recipient’s box.
- Then come to the body and write your message, stating reasons why you no longer want to use the Words with Friends app.
- Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details;
- Your full name
- Email Address
- Words with Friends App Username
- Your phone number
- Deleted Words with Friends App
Sample of Message you can send.
I with the account name, James, and email address, email@example.com humbly request that you remove my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are;
Name; James Wilson
Phone Number; 12345678
Email Address: James44@gmail.com
Upon receiving your request, Words with Friends game site will delete your account, this they will confirm by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully deleted.
Deleting the Account on Desktop
There is no different way of deleting the Words with Friends account on a Desktop. You can follow the procedures used for Android or iPhone to remove the account.
To delete the Account using your Desktop, go to the Official Website where you signed up for the account and provide the necessary detail, just you did when using a phone to delete it.
I hope this article helped you?