Zynga login error that you have when you want to access your account can be frustrating, especially when you have an important task to accomplish. To help you access your account, we have gathered instructions from the website on how to login to your account.
We know how interesting it could be when you can successfully login to your Zynga account. What you need whenever you have troubles accessing your account is to identify the cause. The cause could be from the website or your side. Wrong sign in detail is the major thing that will prevent you from getting into your profile. Also, no one can log in to Zynga except that person is registered. I have seen many people make this mistake, the login page is for those who have an account with the website.
If you are not registered you can navigate to the sign-up page and create a new account by providing and following the instructions on the page.
How to Login Zynga Account
- To login to your account open a browser and navigate to the login page. You can do so from any web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Enter your email address or username into the “Email Address or Username ” text box on the page.
- Enter your password, type in the password used to access your Zynga account.
- Click on the “Log in” button under the box.
If you provided your login details correctly you will be redirected to your profile page whereas if you enter a wrong detail, it will display that “The user name or password you provided was incorrect.
There are several factors that can lead to failed Zynga login such as old version web browsers, poor internet connection, incompatible third-party apps, ad-blocking software, invalid browser settings, hacked or blocked account and more.
If you tried to login into the account and was unsuccessful, the next thing you will do is to recover or reset the password. To recover your Zynga account you must have a recovery phone number or another email address attached to your account. Without a recovery option on the account, it will be difficult for you to reset or recover your login password.
How to Recover Your Account
- Navigate to Forgot Password link and click on it.
- Enter the email address or phone number with which you created the account.
- Provide an answer to the Security Question if it prompts.
- A code will be sent to your email or phone number, depending on the recovery option you choose. If it is an email you will receive a password reset link.
- If you used email, go to your inbox and click on the link or fill in the code sent to your phone. This should take you to a page where you will create a new password.
- Create a new password and confirm it on the second box.
- Tap on save or change depending on the link available on the page.
How to Change Your Zynga Login password
- Navigate to the password through the “Account & Settings” menu.
- Enter your email address or phone number in the field
- Enter your old email password and click “Continue”.
- Create a new password & confirm it on the second box.
- Then click on “Save Changes”.
How to Secure Your password
- Use a strong password.
- Enable two-step verification.
- Check your backup contact methods.
- Check account activity Regularly.
- Update Password and Two-Factor Authentication.
- Review Your Devices.
Zynga login not working can also be fixed through Customers Support. Meanwhile, to avoid any login issue you need to use your correct password and username at the appropriate places.
You should also make sure that the account is yours because it may get to the point where Zynga will require you to answer security questions. In that case, if you have to answer correctly else you will be prevented from login into your account. Also note that Logging in or out of Zynga on one device will not sign you in or out of your account on other devices, so be sure to log out when using shared or public computers.