Murray State College provides students with an official Mscok.Edu Email address to allow the school to communicate with its students in a more secure way. The reason for this is that the school sends emails to your personal email accounts, there is a possibility that you may not receive the information. On the other hand, if Murray State College sends you email to your official student account, there is very little chance of you not receiving it. Only new students who have never applied to .. before will receive an email to their personal email address.
Murray State College upon your registration as a student sends you email. The email will always be sent to your Mscok.Edu Email account. But if you are a new student who has never applied to Murray State College before, you’ll receive Murray State College welcome message to your personal email address that you provided in your application. This welcome email will contain instructions for setting up your MyMscok account – this is needed to activate your Mscok Email account, where all future emails from the school management will be sent.
It is recommended you check your Mscok.Edu Email at least once a day to make sure you stay updated with the school information. Keep reading for instructions on logging into your Mscok Edu Email account.
The Murray State College official email goes to your edu email address hosted by your school email provider. This includes messages sent by Admissions & Records, Counseling, Financial Aid, as well as your Instructors and Deans.
To be able to receive email from Murray State College, you have to claim and activate your Mscok.Edu Email account. Once your account is created, your student email account will be activated at the same time. You will use your MyMscok password for your Student Email account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MSCOK.EDU EMAIL
To get your Mscok Student email account, you only need to do one thing!
1. Create your Mscok.Edu Account
2. Go to Mscok.edu to complete this step
If you have already done this, you are all set to start using your Mscok Edu email!
NOTE: Only students who enrolled and/or registered are eligible to have Mscok Edu Email addresses.
MSCOK.EDU EMAIL LOGIN
As you probably understand, your MyMscok username makes up the first part of your new Mscok.Edu Student email address. You have 4 options to access your Mscok.Edu Student Email:
1. Login to the Murray State College Portal at https://www.mscok.edu/ with your username and password. In the top right section of the page (or in the middle of the page on your phone or tablet), click/tap on the link to open up your Mscok Edu Student Email account. This section of the Portal will also show you how many unread emails are waiting for you in your inbox.
2. Go to Murray State College email login portal and enter in your Student Email address, then click the “Next” button. You will then be redirected back to the email provider’s page to login with your Mscok.Edu username and password.
3. Use the email provider’s mobile app to login with your Student Email address and password.
4. Add your Mscok.Edu Student Email account to your home computer’s email app – just select email the provider, then type in your Email address and password.
That is all about Mscok.Edu email.