MURJ is a company that offers cardiac device data management software that helps you to manage more patients. With MUJ managing and patient monitoring activity becomes simpler and more efficient.
Murj login page is only accessible for those who have the Murj account. Once you are able to log in you can manage your account from anywhere.
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
You can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
How to access Murj login portal
Every user of Murj upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to Murj login page at https://murj.com/
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Login problems you might have and how to fix them
There can be different scenarios when logging into your account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Murj account.
How to reset or change your password on the app
1. Open the Murj app on your device, select LOG IN, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
2. Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, Murj cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
3. Murj gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message.
4. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
5. Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
6. Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Murj account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. Murj site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in-person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.