Muslima.com dating is accessible on both the website and the app but sometimes you’ll find out that the desktop version of the app is not available. Do not worry as you’ll learn how to manage your account on phone and PC, including how to reset and recover your password on this page. The website has enabled different pages for old and new users to create or login to their accounts and meet and chat with new friends online. You get all the access to your account in one click using the official links.
Muslima.com login may vary depending on your device. If you are a mobile user, the app is available for users on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
If you have already created your Muslima.com account, you can login with your mobile device using your username and password. This means that you are able to access the website or the app with the details you created during sign up. The requirement for the sign up is an active email address or phone number.
Muslima.com Free Sign up
If you want to create a Muslima dating account on your mobile phone, you need to have the app on your mobile device. If you don’t have it then you need to install it now. After installing the app on your mobile device, open it and click on the new account registration button. Type in your email and other information that is required for the new account sign up.
- Go to the website on www.muslima.com
- Fill in your details in the registration form (these include Gender, Birth month, day and year, email address and password)
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration which include uploading of your photo, Bio, current city, etc.
Before you log in on your mobile phone, you should download the app. If you have already done it and managed to create a Muslima dating profile, it means that you now have access to all available platform features. To start enjoying the features.
How to Download Muslima App
- Open your mobile store, Play Store for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
- In the Search box, type Muslima.com Doing so brings up a drop-down screen with different results for your search.
- Tap on the line with the Muslima.com icon.
- If you tap the line with the Muslima.com name, it brings up all the titles of apps, games, books that are related to your search.
- Tap the light blue button that says Install.
- Before the download process begins, your mobile store tells you what this application plans to do on your phone.
- Tap OK and wait a bit.
- After the installation, the apps will immediately give you the option to either open it or uninstall it, Tap on open to launch the app.
To login on the Muslima app:
- Open the app,
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password, and tap “Login”.
You can also log in with your Facebook account, Google, email address or also by your phone number.
Muslima.com Login on PC
Logging Muslima.com on PC is straightforward just as it is with mobile devices. All you need to do is to visit the website with an internet browser. Click on the Login button and fill in your username and password and then click the blue Login button.
Whether you use Android or iOS, there’s a version of Muslima.com for your phone or tablet. For desktops and laptops, you’ll need to use your favorite web browser to log in to the service or use an emulator software to install it. If you already have a username and password for your account, you can just log into the app using that information.
If the Muslima apk is not available for your PC device when you want to create or login to your account, you can use an emulator to run the Muslima.com mobile app on your computer. To get started you must first download Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a mobile app Emulator for Windows and is free and safe to use. Just follow the steps below to get started;
- First, go to www.bluestacks.com
- Click the green Download Bluestacks button on the homepage
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading
- Run the installer and click the Install Now button
- It will download some more files now.
- Click Complete.
Now you have installed Bluestacks, let’s go to the next step.
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your PC, you will be prompted with a Google Login screen. Enter your Gmail credentials to sign in, you need to do this to download apps from the Play Store. After that, just click the Play Store icon and search for “Muslima.com”.Click the Install button and you’re ready to go.
Muslima.com login is easy. You just have to follow these simple steps and gain access to your profile
- Visit Muslima.com’s login page and enter your registered email id in the “Email Address” box
- Type in your password in the “Password” box.
- Below that “Password box” you’ll find “Login” Just click on that and you will access your profile.
How to Reset Muslima Password
Today many people use many social media apps and sites and sometimes remembering all the passwords might be difficult. They tend to forget the passwords of their account on social media more often than not. So if you also have forgotten your Muslima.com account password you need to reset and recover the account.
The requirement for recovery and resetting the Muslima dating password is that you must have an active email linked to the account in which you forgot the password. Simply go to the sign page and click on Forgot Password. Type in the email you used for the registration of the account. Copy the code sent to the email and complete the verification. Then create a new password for your account.
How to Change your Username
You can change your username on the app from your account settings menu in either the Computer, Android, or iPhone mobile app. To change your username go ahead follow this step:
- Open the app and log into your account, if necessary.
- In the main menu, select ‘Account’ from the settings.
- Tap “Edit profile.”
- Select “Username.”
- Delete your old username and enter a new one.
- Tap “Save.”
Muslima Login not working
Muslima.com is just a normal dating application like any other, it can experience some technical issues. If you frequently use the app you may see that it stops working or gets slow sometimes. If you followed the steps on this page and you still cannot access your account, read and apply the following suggestions.
Apart from issues related to the website, app, and any smartphone operating system bugs, it may be your internet connection. Sometimes even with a stable internet connection, you can still have a login issue.
In most cases, login errors show up if you enter the wrong password or username. If this is the case, make sure you recheck your password and username every time you enter them to log in to your Muslima.com account.
Muslima.com login errors can also be the result of accumulated cache. A corrupt file and cache can wrongly link the files that are essential for the proper working of the application. With time, cache as such not only affects your login but can also interfere with the performance of other sites. Hence, make sure you always clean the app’s cache.
Muslima.com Official Help Center is another place you can find help if the login problem persists. This platform already made a pick of the Frequently Asked Questions on its platform. All you have to do is to select the question that best describes your login problem and you’ll find answers from the website relating to it.