Are you finding it difficult to log in to your Nelft account? Here is a quick guide on how to login and manage your account. Nelft provides an extensive range of integrated community and mental health services for people living in London. It allows you to access your account, and once you are able to access your profile you can enjoy their service from any place, so far you have an internet connection.
Nelft login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
What you’ll use to login Nelft
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
How to login Nelft – Nelft Staff
Every user of Nelft upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to the login page at https://www.nelft.nhs.uk/
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Nelft Staff Email Login
If you already have the Nelft email account go to https://www.nelft.nhs.uk/:
- Enter your email address, the one you created with Nelft
- Enter your password in the second field
- Recheck the iformation to confirm they are correct
- Then, Click Log in.
Once you do this, you’ll be taken to your email inbox where you can read and sent messages to others.
How to fix Nelft login problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Nelft account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Nelft account.
How to reset Nelft password
1. Open Nelft on your device, select LOG IN and enter your username or email address in the first field.
2. Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, Nelft cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
3. Nelft gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message.
4. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
5. Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
6. Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Nelft account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The Nelft site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.
All rights reserved, this article and other digital contents on this website shall not be reproduced, rewritten, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy, or otherwise without the express approval of E9et.com.