This to inform you that Npower Registration for 2020 is has started the applications is to begin on the 26th day of June 2020 at the hour of 11:45 PM. The application is free. Do not allow anyone to collect money from you. What you need is accurate detail. Here were are going to guide you by explaining some things you need to do and stand a better chance of being one of the beneficiaries. There are also mistakes which you need to avoid, we are going to explain them here.
Who is qualified to register for Npower 2020 Batch C?
It’s important before you start the registration that you know your status by knowing if you are qualified or not to apply for the scheme. All Application is done online. These are set of people what are eligible:
- Graduates and non-graduates who are currently unemployed.
- Those between 18-35 years old.
- Those who are skill-driven and are with the desire to provide technological solutions to the country.
Note that those who are on Batch A and B are not qualified for the registration. According to the FG, Batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries will exit the scheme June 30 and July 2020 respectively. Also, Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization
N-power 2020 Batch C Programmes
- N-power Agro
- N-power Tech
- N-power Health
- N-power Tech
- N-power Build
- N-power Creative etc.
Getting started with the application, you need to explore the programmes to determine which is a good fit for you and then keep the following documents handy.
- Your BVN (Bank Verification Number) if you don’t know your BVN, read down the page to learn how you can get your BVN with a phone.
- Full and Correct name, as they appear on your BVN
- Identify if you have received education or not on the education and programme page.
- You also need a printout or current details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate (if you are a graduate) and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health. HND, ND, NCE and SSCE for other Programmes.
- You must be a Nigerian
- Your Place and Date of birth
Npower 2020 Batch C Registration Procedures
- Using your phone or a computer go to the N-power official website https://www.npower.gov.ng
- Tick on the “I Apply” button
- Select one of the programmes which is a good fit for you.
- Once you have selected the Programme click on “Apply Now” this will lead you to where you fill in all the information needed
- Provide your details carefully in their respective boxes.
- Upload your documents, CV, passport data, NYSC certification and other documents that may be required from you.
- Lastly, cross-check the information you provided to ensure that they are correct, and then click “Submit”
- Buhari Young Farmers Network 2020 Registration Portal (BYFN)
- University of Dayton International Merit Scholarship USA, 2020
- Study a Masters in Europe Scholarships, 2020/2021
How to check your BVN with Phone
To check your BVN with a phone you must have registered the number With which you want to Check the BVN with the account.
Dial *565*0# on either your MTN, Glo, 9mobile or Airtel and your BVN will be displayed on your screen. Note that your network will charge you N20.
You can keep in touch us for more updates on the Npower programme by bookmarking or commenting on the box below.