Since its launch as a by-invitation-only beta test site, Yahoo Yahoo Mail service has established itself as one of the World Wide Web’s most popular Web-based email providers. Whether you’re using the free Yahoo service or the paid email system that comes with Yahoo Apps for Business, it’s fast, powerful, and easy to use. The fact you can check it from anywhere makes it an excellent backup business account if you spend a great deal of time on the road. Yahoo Yahoo Mail login is as simple as going to a Web page.
YAHOO YAHOO MAIL LOGIN ON WEB BROWSER
1. Open a Web browser on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
2. Type “www.yahoomail.com” on your browser’s address bar and press the “Enter” key.
3. Enter your Yahoomail username and password and click the “Sign In” button.
4. Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen and then click “Sign Out” to sign out of Yahoo. This step is important if other people use the computer and you don’t want them to be able to access your Yahoo Yahoo Mail account.
YAHOO YAHOO MAIL LOGIN ON ANDROID
2. Press the “Settings” app in your list of services and then touch “Accounts & Sync.”
3. Press “Add Account” and then touch “Yahoo.” Touch “Existing” to add your existing Yahoo account.
4. Sign in with your email and password and touch “Sign In.” Wait while your Android device signs into the account.
5. Return to your device’s home screen or list of apps and touch the “Yahoo” app. If the account you just added doesn’t appear, click the list of email addresses in the upper left corner of the screen to select it from the drop-down menu.
YAHOO YAHOO MAIL LOGIN ON iOS
1. Press the “Mail” app and touch “Yahoo” if you do not have any email account set up on your iOS device. If you already have an email account set up and want to add a Yahoo account, touch the “Settings” app; then touch “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then touch “Yahoo.”
2. Enter your name, Yahoo address, password, and a name that you want to use for the account; then click “Next.” Wait for your iOS device to verify the account.
3. Flip the toggle switches to the “On” or “Off” position depending on if you want to sync mail, calendars or notes from your account. At a minimum, set “Mail” to “On.” Click “Save” when you are done and wait for your iOS device to add the account.
4. Press the home button to exit the Settings app.
5. Press the “Mail” app. If the Yahoo account that you added doesn’t automatically appear, select it from your list of Inboxes in the “Mailboxes” pane.