Quizlet is a Learning Tools tool developed to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The purpose of Quizlet is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. Quizlet Live login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
Quizlet Live login, before you get started learning or creating lessons on Quizlet, you’ll need to know how to login and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Quizlet Flashcards. The account type affects which options are available in the Flashcards.
Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create lessons and manage your students. The site will have Quizlet Flashcards administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
Student Account: by setting up a student account on Quizlet you can attend lessons online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your lessons as a student.
Parent Account: This type of Quizlet account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
Quizlet Live Login for Students
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to https://quizlet.com/live and log in with your username and password. There are different login options: you can use Google, Facebook, Apple or manually entering an email account.
- At the top, click Join class ‘+’.
- Enter the lesson code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue.
Quizlet Live For Teacher
You can use Quizlet app or web to access your account
- To get started go to https://quizlet.com/ and click Teachers on the screen.
- There are login options: using Google, Facebook, Apple or manually entering an email account.
- Select the option you used while creating the account
- Enter your password and click the Login button below the form.
Quizlet Live Login for Parent
Quizlet lets you track your child’s/children’s progress so you can support their individual learning needs.
- To login to Quizlet Parent account, go to https://quizlet.com/ and then click on the Parents button. You’ll have the option to login with a Google Account, a Facebook account, or with a username or password. provide the option you used during the registration.
- Type in your password and click on the Login button below the screen.
Quizlet Parent account will only be created after your child has created a Student account, you can create a Parent Account using your child’s unique Parent Code. Once you create your Parent Account, you are automatically observing any of your child’s Lessons/Groups.
How to Add A Student
To add a student on Quizlet, login to your account, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the code to observe your student’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
How to Find Quizlet Code
In Quizlet you may need to select a class (or create one) and then go to the student tab on that specific class – not the student’s tab on the teacher dashboard. Your lessons code should be in the student’s section in the upper right corner, under the ‘students’ tab.