Here we shall be writing about Rakuten Credit Card Login, payment, application and withdrawal. Rakuten, formerly Ebates, is an online store that allows you to receive a percentage of your purchase amount when you buy from its partners.
It is an affiliate marketing website that gets a commission when a customer uses it to make a transaction with one of its partners. Aftward, a part of its commission is then returned to the buyer in cashback.
The Rakuten Cash Back Visa credit card is schemed in a way that it earns earns 3% cash back on qualifying purchases made via Rakuten.com, Rakuten hotels, in-store offers, and Rakuten travel. All other purchases earn 1%. You can combine cash back earned on the credit card with the rewards you earn for shopping with Rakuten’s partners.
The Credit card gives $10 on first-purchase, and also gives you an extra 3% cash back on most non-travel Rakuten purchases.You are not allowed to use the Rekuten Visa Card to make purchases elsewhere.
Features and Benefits of Rakuten Credit Card
- Price Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Return Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
There three different ways you can apply for Rakuten Credit Card: these are also a way to do Rakuten Credit Card Login when you want to make Payment.
- Email Address
- Google Account
The Rakuten credit card application is always free and you can start shopping and earning Cash Back as soon as you create the account. You can sign up a secure account by submitting your email address and a password or join using your Facebook or Google account. Whichever you think is better for you.
How to Create and Use Rakuben Credit Card
- Create a Rakuten Account at Rakuten’s Official Website
- Fill-out the first page of the application form by providing your names and email address
- Proceed to the next page of the application by providing information about your employment.
- Then Connect your bank account and Wait for Rakuten to call to confirm your identity.
- After your application has been approved, you will receive your card by mail.
Rakuten Credit Card Login & Withdrawal Method
Rakuten do not have their own ATMs, but you can use ATMs at other banks like Seven Bank, Aeon Bank, E-Net, Lawson’s to deposit and withdraw money. You can also use your Post Office Bank to withdraw or deposit money into the regular savings account.
- To log in to Rakuten Credit Card, go to the official website at https://www.rakuten.com/credit-card.htm
- Click on the “Sign In” button that is located on top of the page.
- Select your means of logging in, either, with Google account, Apple account, Email address or Facebook
- After filling the login information, click on the Sign In button below.
Forgot Rakuten Credit Card Login Password?
Enter your email address and Rakuten will email you instructions over on how to reset your password and access your account.
With all said, Rakuten can be a helpful tool for savvy shoppers, but be mindful of overspending for the sake of another day.