Are you having problem signing up Rediffmail new account? Then this post will help you. I decided to solve this issue when I noticed that some people despite knowing the services Rediffmail offers but they don’t know steps to use and create an account with the site. The procedures are very simple and personal details needed are not much. When on rediffmail sign up account page, you will get to see what I’m talking about.
Rediffmail Sign Up Account on Mobile
Anyone who has Rediffmail account has a lot of benefit and service to enjoy, although the website focuses more on India it however share news from other countries. It provides an email service. That is you can use your account to send and receive message on your device just like Yahoo Mail and Google account. If you are to visit rediffmail sign up account page from the homepage, you will get to see other contents on the site which have attracted the likes of many other users.
Rediffmail as an Indian news, entertainment and shopping web portal, gives you enough space for storage after creating account. The site covers news within India and outside such as movies news on Bollywood and Hollywood, Business, Sports, and so forth. Rediffmail is also reliable and genuine site for shopping, but before you shop, make sure you read the terms and conditions. In my next article I would write on how to shop on Rediffmail.
Benefits of Rediffmail
- Additional IDs as and when you need it
- Send and receive mail from mobile
- Unmatched reliability and dependability
- Advanced anti-virus and spam protection
- POP3 access
Now you’ve got little knowledge of rediffmail.com. Let’s move into the steps for creating the account.
Rediffmail Sign Up Account Guides| Requirements For The Account Registration
- Your Full Name
- Choose a Rediffmail ID
- Alternate Email Address (usually optional)
- Mobile Phone No.
- Date of Birth
- Your Gender and where you currently living (country)
Getting Started with Rediffmail.com Registration On Mobile & Desktop
- Enter on your Computer or Smartphone www.rediffmail.com using your internet browser. This will lead you to the homepage.
- Click on Create a Rediffmail account on top of the page
- Enter your full name, starting from first to last name
- Choose your preferred Rediffmail ID. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- After choosing the name, click on “Check availability” to see if the ID you have chosen is available or taken by another person and if taken you can choose another ID.
- Create your Rediffmail login password and Retype the password on the box below to ensure it is same
- Provide an alternative email address. The alternative email will help you recover your password if you forget
- Enter your phone number
- Fill in your date of birth and tick on your Gender
- Indicate your country and city where you are living.
- Enter the text indicated in the box below
- Finally, click on Create my account.
From there the account will be created immediately.
I hope this article was helpful? If you have any question you can ask using the box below.