ResearchGate is a European site for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators. Once your account is created, complete your profile to start connecting with your colleagues and other researchers around the world.
ResearchGate lets people sign up and log in to access their services from their account dashboard.
A lot of people find it difficult to log in to ResearchGate while many others do not know how to create the account in the first place. If you have created a ResearchGate account, you will know that you can log in to your account on the login page. You can also reset your password on the same page.
For the purpose of guiding you, we have written this post on ResearchGate login to show all ResearchGate users how to sign in to their account and fix the difficulties faced during login.
It’s actually quite easy to open ResearchGate account and log in anytime you want to access your profile page.
ResearchGate login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Meanwhile, before you follow this guide to access your ResearchGate make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access the internet, and with a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection.
Note that you’ll be able to login if you have opened a ResearchGate account. You are able to log in if you have a ResearchGate account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, log in, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Register ResearchGate
- Go to ResearchGate official website or click here >> https://www.researchgate.net/.
- Fill in your details in the ResearchGate registration form including email address and password).
- Tap the “Join” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to ResearchGate. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Once you register a ResearchGate account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to ResearchGate login page.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number).
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct.
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by ResearchGate you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Why Can’t I Login ResearchGate?
There can be different scenarios when logging into your ResearchGate seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect.
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it.
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your ResearchGate.
If you try to enter the wrong password into ResearchGate too many times in a row, it will briefly lock your account. You may have to wait a few minutes to try logging in with the correct password again. People who cannot remember their ResearchGate login password have the option of resetting it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the ResearchGate sign in page.
Once you enter your email address, ResearchGate will email you a method of changing your password. The Troubleshooting Section of the ResearchGate Help Center can provide some helpful tips if you are still having difficulty logging in to ResearchGate.
How to Reset ResearchGate Password
Are you unable to log in to your ResearchGate account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost ResearchGate password. ResearchGate knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open ResearchGate on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way ResearchGate can find the account where the password is lost.
- ResearchGate gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The ResearchGate site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
ResearchGate allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can login with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Therefore, if you have any difficulty with managing your ResearchGate, you can use the above steps to access your ResearchGate, reset or fix the login problem. Also, ResearchGate support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.