You can reset your Pandora password when there’s no way to recall the password, signed in with a public computer, another person’s phone, or when you have given it out to a third party. This also happens where the account is tampered by hackers. Pandora is security conscious of the activities on any account on its platform. This may be one of the reasons it made the settings interface simple. We are able to put up this article to help you reset and recover your password.
It struck when you are put out of your accounts for using the wrong username or password, or activities of others. Yeah, many people forget their Pandora password and can’t get out of it. The option will be to reset the password. You may have something important to do in the account and you get locked out because you are unable to provide the correct login details
When you forget your password the only thing you will do is to reset it by going through the setting processes. Pandora’s focus is to bring quality services to its customers, and because of this, it has an arrangement for password recovery. So it’s not time to think that you can’t log in to your account except if it has been permanently blocked by Pandora. You can reset your Pandora password and recover the account without contacting the Customers care.
Method for Pandora Account Password Reset On The Settings Page
You have two options to recover access to the Pandora account when you forget your password. One option is to reset your password after you receive a verification code by text message on your mobile phone. The other option is to reset your password after you receive a verification code at the secondary email address added to your Pandora account. Pandora doesn’t send you the lost password; you’ll set a new password after you confirm your identity.
This method works on the phone and computer. When you don’t have the app on your phone these steps to help you to reset the password on the website.
- First, go to Pandora website at www.pandora.com and try to log in by clicking the Log In button on the page
- As you try to sign in, Pandora will show you incorrect password or username, then the next thing you will do is to get your login details ready
- On the sign-in page, tap “Forgot Password?” below the page. You will need to receive a password recovery link from Pandora.
4. Then, tap on the field that reads “Email Address” and enter the email address that you used to sign up for the Pandora account and tap “Reset Password” This will notify Pandora that you want to reset your password. For this, it will send a message to your email address which will contain the link with which you can reset the account password.
5. Login to your email account and open the inbox, you will see a Pandora password reset link. What you will do is to tap on the link.
- Having received the recovery link it’s time to change the password of your Pandora account.
- Note that Pandora allows you for a limited time to use the link. At times you will have a delay receiving the link but it always arrives as soon as possible which in most cases is within 24 hours.
6. You have to create a new password for the account
7. After creating the password re-enter it on the next page to make you are correct.
8. Tap on “Reset Password”
It is recommended that you create a good password with at least 8 characters and don’t disclose it to another person or log in to a public device without signing out. Don’t use default or your name, phone number, or words related to you to create a password because it can easily be guessed.
- 21 Best Free Disposable Email Addresses For the Year 2020
- Best Video Editing App for Android Free & Paid, 2020
From there you can log in to the account. If there’s a new change made by Pandora on how to reset your password or other settings we ‘ll update you here in our next article.