RoomZoom is a website that focused on helping college students to find a roommate that matches their personality. At RoomZoom, submissions are verified by human reviewers who are particularly careful to rule out any scammers, spambots, or real people with shady intentions. RoomZoom also runs an IP Address Actual Location Analysis on subscribers’ computers so it can share the actual cities in which you can find your perfect match roommate.
RoomZoom is an NYC-based roommate matching platform that matches potential roommates based on Personality, budget, and also on lifestyle, and living habits. Creating a RoomZoom account is free unless you want to go straight for their premium account.
It’s actually quite easy to open a RoomZoom account and login any time you want to find a roommate online. RoomZoom login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
However, before you proceed make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app, a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection. If you have got RoomZoom account, you can access the account with your username and password. Below is how to sign up, login, change and reset your forgotten password.
RoomZoom Sign Up
- Go to the website or click here to login
- Fill in your details in RoomZoom registration form (these include Gender, Birth month, day and year, email address and password)
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration which include uploading of your photo, Bio, current city, etc.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, you will not have access to RoomZoom or find a roommate online. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Every user of RoomZoom upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started:
- Go to the login page at https://www.roomzoom.com/
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
RoomZoom Login Not Working
There can be different scenarios when logging into your RoomZoom account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your RoomZoom account.
How to Recover RoomZoom Account
Are you unable to log into your RoomZoom account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost RoomZoom account easily as the owner(s) of RoomZoom know that people can forget their password easily.
- Open RoomZoom on your device, select LOG IN, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, RoomZoom cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
- RoomZoom gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your RoomZoom account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The RoomZoom site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity to ensure everything is running correctly with your account.
All rights reserved, this article and other digital contents on this website shall not be reproduced, rewritten, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy, or otherwise without the express approval of E9et.com.