Ruangguru is an educational tool developed to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The purpose of Ruangguru company is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. The Ruangguru login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
But before you get started learning or creating classes on Ruangguru, you’ll need to know how to log in and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Ruangguru Classroom. The account type affects which options are available in Classroom.
Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have Ruangguru Classroom administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
Student Account: by setting up a student account Ruangguru you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Parent Account: This type of Ruangguru account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
How to Login Ruangguru as Teacher/Parent
You can use Ruangguru app or web to access your account
- Go to https://kelas.ruangguru.com/login or open the app.
- Click Login located on top of the page
- Type in your correct username and password
- Click Login.
How to Login and Join Class as A Student
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to Ruangguru.com and log in with your username and password
- At the top, click Join class ‘+‘.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue.
Read Also:How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account
How to Add A Student
On your homepage, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the Parent Code to observe your child’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
Ruangguru Helpful Links
- Ruangguru Login: https://kelas.ruangguru.com/login
- Ruangguru App on Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruangguru.livestudents&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Ruangguru App on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ruangguru-app-belajar-no-1/id1099742206
- Ruangguru Login PC: https://downloadpcapp.com/ruangguru-app-for-pc-download.html
- Ruang guru Web: https://www.ruangguru.com/