Schoology is an educational tool developed to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The purpose of Schoology is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. The Schoology.com login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
Meanwhile, before you get started learning or creating classes on Schoology.com, you’ll need to know how to Login and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Schoology Classroom. The account type affects which options are available in Classroom.
Schoology Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have Schoology Classroom administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails. See our post on 24 Emails Without Phone Verification.
Schoology Student Account: by setting up a student account Schoology you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Schoology Parent Account: This type of Schoology account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
How to Login Schoology.com as Teacher/Parent
You can use Schoology app or web to access your account
- Go to https://app.schoology.com/ or open the app.
- Click Login located on top of the page
- Type in your correct username and password
- Click Login.
Schoology.com Login A Student
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to Schoology.com and log in with your username and password
- At the top, click Join class ‘+’.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue
How to Add a Student on Schoology.com
On your homepage, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the Parent Code to observe your child’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
Read Also: How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account.
Schoology Helpful Links
- Schoology Sign Up: https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/articles/201001183-Sign-Up-as-a-Student
- Schoology.com Login: https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/articles/201001193-Login-Students-
- Schoology Parent Login: https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/articles/201000853-Login-Parents-
- LAUSD Schoology Login: https://lausdschoology.azurewebsites.net/
- Schoology Website Home: https://www.schoology.com/
- Schoology K-2 Learning: https://www.schoology.com/k-12
- Schoology on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schoology.app&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Schoology on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/schoology/id411766326.