Facebook users always feel the pleasure of seeing their past Facebook memories, that is an important moment of your lives, maybe with friends, graduation from school and much more. Now Facebook users have the opportunity to share their past experiences with other subscribers, you can see what happened on the same day, and in a few years ago. In this article, we will teach you how to view memories on Facebook, share them in your story with other users on the same social network, and where to find them.
The new function reminds of various memorable events, such as the anniversary of friendship or the date of registration on the service. You can manage notifications in the section settings.
What you will view on the Facebook memories section
- Your posts on Facebook.
- Facebook posts that you are tagged with.
- Important events in life.
- Your wedding anniversary, if you’ve added it to your profile.
- The recollection of the moment of conclusion of dating this person on Facebook.
- Date of joining Facebook.
- Photos from your device’s camera.
- Results of the last month or season.
Remember that photos from the camera will appear in the “Memories” window only when you follow this and activate the function on the setting
How to View Facebook memories
To go to the menu on the right side of your screen and tap on Memories. In the left side of your profile page. If no memories are showing, Facebook may have nothing to show at the moment. Check it out the next day.
Facebook memories categories
- On this day
- Friends made on this day
- Summary of memories
- Memories you might have missed
Each section has different memories that you can share with your friends and people who mean something to you. Let’s take a closer look at what each section means.
How to customize the Memories page
You can customize what appears in the Memories window by adding filters for faces or dates you don’t want to be reminded of.
To apply a filter to a person’s memories:
- Go to facebook.com/memories.
- Click the Options option
- Click the Edit button next to the Person field
- Enter usernames if you don’t want to view the memories associated with them.
- Click the Save button.
How to share memories on Facebook
- Click Memories in the left menu.
- Click the Share button that appears below the memory.
- Add an additional description and click the Publish button
Some memories may not be able to be published if the sharing option was not included in the original content.
- Select All Memories or the Off option
- Select Notifications.
- Select All Memories or the Off option.
If you want to find something you’ve published yourself, your best bet is to look at the Published Date tab. There, you can view the entire history of your posts on Facebook, starting from the day you created your profile. You will be amazed at what you can find in your old posts five or even ten years ago. Some things are better left behind, so be careful when reviewing your old memories on Facebook. Here’s how to filter your memories by date