Telkom.net Email Settings if properly done helps you to access your inbox at ease. Once you subscribe to the internet service you are given an email address with which you can use to manage your bill. This setting is done on a computer and it is a task that needs utmost attention to actualize. There is also Telkom outgoing mail server settings for iPhone
As Telkom customer, it is the requirement that you follow the due process involved in the Internet Service Provider (ISP’s) settings. We have also written about How to Check Telkom Balance with USSD Codes
The issue of how to set up Telkom email seems to be on increase lately hence this tutorial. There are various steps you need to follow while configuring the account, they are explained below.
Telkom.net Email Settings On Computer
- Using your computer click on the “Start” button and type “Windows Live Mail,” then press “Enter.” This will open Windows Live Mail, the mail application.
- To start the Telkom email set up click on “Add an e-mail account”
- Fill your Telkom address in the space provided and enter the password to login to your account. Enter a Display Name, and then click “Manually configure server settings for e-mail account.” Click “Next.” to continue the process.
- Set the incoming mail server to POP3. Enter “pop3.Telkom.co.za” in the POP3 field, and “smtp.Telkom.co.za” in the SMTP field. Click “Next.”
- Click “Finish” to finalize your Telkom email setup.
Telkom.net Email Settings – Telkom Outgoing Mail Server for iPhone
- Tap Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your Telkom email address tap Other
- Enter Your Name
- Fill in your full E-mail Address. Example
- Then Your E-mail Password
- Followed by a description
- Then Tap Save
- Tap POP so it is highlighted.
Enter the following
- Incoming Mail Server as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your hosting account.
- Your full E-mail Address. Example: Telkom@gmail.com for Username
- Your E-mail Password
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your hosting account.
- Your full E-mail Address. Example
- Your E-mail Password
- Tap Save
That’s all you need on Telkom.net email settings on your computer and iPhone.