San Jacinto College provides students with an official SJCD Edu email address to allow the school to communicate with its students in a more secure way. The reason for this is that the school sends emails to your personal email accounts, there is a possibility that you may not receive the information. On the other hand, if San Jacinto College sends you email to your official student account, there is very little chance of you not receiving it. Only new students who have never applied to San Jacinto College before will receive an email to their personal email addresses.
San Jacinto College upon your registration as a student send you email. The email will always be sent to your SJCD Edu Email account. But if you are a new student who has never applied to San Jacinto College before, you’ll receive San Jacinto College welcome message to your personal email address that you provided in your application. This welcome email will contain instructions for setting up your SJCD account – this is needed to activate your SJCD Email account, where all future emails from the school management will be sent.
It is recommended you check your SJCD Edu Email at least once a day to make sure you stay updated with the school information. Keep reading for instructions on logging into your SJCD Edu Email account.
The San Jacinto College official email goes to your edu email address hosted by your school email provider. This includes messages sent by Admissions & Records, Counseling, Financial Aid, as well as your Instructors and Deans.
To be able to receive email from San Jacinto College, you have to claim and activate your SJCD Edu Email account. Once your account is created, your student email account will be activated at the same time. You will use your MySJCD password for your SJCD Student Email account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MySJCD EDU EMAIL
To get your SJCD email account, you only need to do one thing!
1. Create your SJCD Edu Account
2. Go to www.sanjac.edu to complete this step
If you have already done this, you are all set to start using your SJCD email!
NOTE: Only students who enrolled and/or registered are eligible to have SJCD Email addresses.
SJCD EDU EMAIL LOGIN – www.sanjac.edu
As you probably understand, your MySJCD username makes up the first part of your new SJCD Edu Student email address. You have 4 options to access your SJCD Student Email:
1. Login to the SJCD Portal at www.sanjac.edu with your SJCD Edu username and password. In the top right section of the page (or in the middle of the page on your phone or tablet), click/tap on the link to open up your SJCD Student Email account. This section of the Portal will also show you how many unread emails are waiting for you in your inbox.
2. Go to https://www.sanjac.edu/email and enter your SJCD Edu Email address, then click the “Next” button. You will then be redirected back to Microsoft Outlook to log in with your username and password.
3. Use the Microsoft Outlook mobile app to login with your SJCD Edu Student Email address and password.
4. Add your SJCD Student Email account to your home computer’s email app – just select email the provider, then type in your SJCD Edu Email address and password.
That is all about SJCD Edu email login.