Snapchat Login on the Computer: Snapchat is a mobile app that allows you to capture photos or videos and share them with other users within your contacts. It is a social network that permits you to connect with your friends, family, and top celebrities online. It works on smartphones, computers, and other supporting devices.
You can create a Snapchat account with your Android phone if you rightly follow the steps. The app is free on the Play Store for Android phones. When creating an account on Snapchat you’re to use a valid active email address, it could be any webmail; Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Yandex, etc. You should also use a number that is active in the phone youinstall the Snapchat app. Where you mistake these first steps the account can’t be created.
To this, it means that you must have an email address and phone number before you go into opening an account on the platform.
As a newbie, you need to understand what and how Snapchat works so that it will be easier for you to get in the use of it, like capturing and editing photos.
How to Create an Accounts.snapchat.com on Android
To create Snapchat account on your device, you have to download and install the app from the Play Store. Without wasting much time here’s how to get the app installed and launched on your Android device.
Snapchat Installation Process
Where to download the Snapchat app depends on the kind of mobile device you are using but here we are talking about Android phones. If you have an Android phone, visit Google Play Store. Once you get to the store, enter the name “Snapchat” on the search box and click on the result that will come out. Next is to tap “Install”. Wait a little while for the process to complete.
The same steps also apply when you want to install the app on the iPhone. Here you will have to visit the App Store instead of Google Play Store and have it installed.
Creating Snapcaht with the App
Now that you have Snapchat Application in your Android phone, what you should do next is to create a new account but if you already have an account on the site you can log in with your username and password.
- Find and launch the app on your phone. This will open an option for sign up button
- Tap on “Sign Up” once you do this, an option where you will enter your personal information details appears
- Snapchat Sign up Online
- Enter your first and last name
- Then tap on Sign Up & Accept
- Fill in your birth date and tap on “Continue”
- Move to the next stage and create a username. That is the name that will appear on your profile. Your contacts will recognize you with it.
- Then, enter a valid email address to enable you to verify the account after that tap on “Continue”. It should be emailed you have access to
- the inbox.
- Open your email, tap, and follow the link to verify the account.
- Create a Snapchat account login password. It should be at least 8 characters long
- Tap on “Continue”. Learn more about
- Fill in your phone number, make sure it is the number in the device you are creating the account
- For Security check, confirm that you are not a robot and tap Sign-up.
From there your Snapchat account will be ready. You can go ahead to add friends.
How to Edit Snapcaht Account
- Open Snapchat and tap your profile icon.
- Edit Snapchat Account
- Then tap your Snapcode.
- Tap Edit Bitmoji
- Tap Change My Bitmoji Selfie
- Now, Tap a selfie.
- Tap Done
Snapchat Login on the Computer
It may be that your smartphone or tablet does not support installing the app, but don’t worry. To log in to Snapchat from computer you should install the social network app onto it. Read our tutorial about downloading Snapchat on your computer to learn more.
Recently, the feature of logging in from computer without downloading the app has been added; however, at the moment it might not work correctly. Probably, this is due to the fact that the developers are working hard to create a full-fledged online client to access the social network.
Unable to log in
Warning: any request to pay for logging in should be regarded as fraud! Access to the service is completely free.
Logged out of Snapchat? How to Log in Back
Snapchat will sometimes simply log you out due to its Background App Refresh’ function. This happens when the app receives an important update. So Expect logging out of your Snapchat account can sometimes happen due to a pending update.
To login back to your account on Snapchat, use your Username or Email. You can also solve this issue by updating your iOS or Android software to the latest version available and disabled or turn off background app to refresh.
Users of the phone sharing app have frequently asked if they can log in to their account with Facebook. Unfortunately, such a feature is not available on the app for now.
Snapchat Login on Other Devices
There is one main method for Snapchat login which includes the steps listed below. Your username and password are important when you want to access your homepage on the platform. These are instructions for login procedures.
- Open the app on your phone. This will bring a login button on the screen
- Snapchat Account Form
- Tap on “Login”
- Enter your username or email address. It must be the same as the one you used when you signing up the Snapchat account except if you
- have made some changes.
- Enter your Snapchat account login password
- Then, tap on “Login”.
From the foregoing instructions, you will understand that email and phone numbers are the major things you will need when you want to create Snapchat account.
They must be accessible otherwise there ll be no means to verify the account. You should also remember the login details to avoid the login problem. With these in place, you can start enjoying the photo-sharing app