Do you have a SNOW account that you want to login? Do not worry as you’ll learn how to manage your account, including how to reset and recover your password on this page. The website has enabled different pages for old and new users to create an account or log in to their account and meet and chat with new friends online. You get all the access to your account in one click using the official links.
SNOW is a South Korean messaging and multimedia app. The app is only a few years old and is quickly gaining traction as one of the most diverse photo-sharing apps in Asia.
The SNOW login may vary depending on your device. If you are a mobile user, the app is available for users on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
If you have already created your SNOW account, you can login with your mobile device using your username and password. This means that you are able to access the website or the app with the details you created during sign up. The requirement for the sign up is an active email address or phone number.
SNOW Sign Up
If you want to create SNOW account on your mobile phone, you need to have the app on your mobile device. If you don’t have it then you need to install it now. After installing the app on your mobile device, open it and click on the new account registration button. Type in your email and other information that is required for the new account sign up.
- Go to the website on https://snow.me/
- Fill in your details in SNOW registration form (these include Gender, Birth month, day and year, email address and password)
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration which include uploading of your photo, Bio, current city, etc.
Before you log in on your mobile phone, you should download the App app. If you have already done it and managed to create SNOW profile, it means that you now have access to all available platform features. To start enjoying the features.
How to Download SNOW App
- Open your mobile store, Play Store for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
- In the Search box, type SNOW. Doing so brings up a drop-down screen with different results for your search.
- Tap on the line with the SNOW icon.
- If you tap the line with the SNOW name, it brings up all the titles of apps, games, books that are related to your search.
- Tap the light blue button that says Install.
- Before the download process begins, your mobile store tells you what this application plans to do on your phone.
- Tap OK and wait a bit.
- After the installation, the apps will immediately give you the option to either open it or uninstall it, Tap on open to launch the app.
To login SNOW:
- Open the app,
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password, and tap “Login”.
You can also log in with your Facebook account, Google, email address, or also by your phone number.
SNOW Login on PC
Signing inNOW on PC is straightforward just as it is with mobile devices. All you need to do is to visit the website with an internet browser. Click on the Login button and fill in your username and password and then click the blue Login button.
Whether you use Android or iOS, there’s a version of SNOW for your phone or tablet. For desktops and laptops, you’ll need to use your favorite web browser to log in to the service or use an emulator software to install it. If you already have a username and password for SNOW, you can just log into the app using that information.
If SNOW Apk is not available for your PC device when you want to create or login to your account, you can use an emulator to run the SNOW mobile app on your computer. To get started you must first download Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a mobile app Emulator for Windows and is free and safe to use. Just follow the steps below to get started;
- First, go to www.bluestacks.com
- Click the green Download Bluestacks button on the homepage
- Wait for the installer to finish downloading
- Run the installer and click the Install Now button
- It will download some more files now.
- Click Complete.
Now you have installed Bluestacks, let’s go to the next step.
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your PC, you will be prompted with a Google Login screen. Enter your Gmail credentials to sign in, you need to do this to download apps from the Play Store. After that, just click the Play Store icon and search for “SNOW”.Click the Install button and you’re ready to go.
SNOW login is easy. You just have to follow these simple steps and gain access to your profile
- VisitSNOW login page and enter your registered email id in the “Email Address” box
- Type in your password in the “Password” box.
- Below that “Password box” you’ll find “Login” Just click on that and you will access your profile.
How to Reset SNOW Password
Today many people use many social media apps and sites and sometimes remembering all the passwords might be difficult. They tend to forget the passwords of their account on social media more often than not. So if you also have forgotten your SNOW account password you need to reset and recover the account.
The requirement for recovery and resetting the SNOW password is that you must have an active email linked to the account in which you forgot the password. Simply go to the sign page and click on Forgot Password. Type in the email you used for the registration of the account. Copy the code sent to the email and complete the verification. Then create a new password for your account.
How to Change your Username
You can change your username on the app from your account settings menu in either the Computer, Android, or iPhone mobile app. To change your username go ahead follow this step:
- Open the app and log into your account, if necessary.
- In the main menu, select ‘Account’ from the settings.
- Tap “Edit profile.”
- Select “Username.”
- Delete your old username and enter a new one.
- Tap “Save.”
SNOW Login with Facebook
First, how does login with Facebook work? Facebook as one of the alternative methods to access an online account, it is mandatory to have an active Facebook account, otherwise, you will not be able to log in to the account with Facebook. You also need to make sure that your Facebook account is active. Login with Facebook saves your time as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account.
SNOW Login not working
SNOW is just a normal social application like any other, it can experience some technical issues. If you frequently use the app you may see that it stops working or gets slow sometimes. If you followed the steps on this page and you still cannot access your account, read and apply the following suggestions.
Apart from issues related to the website, app, and any smartphone operating system bugs, it may be your internet connection. Sometimes even with a stable internet connection, you can still have a login issue.
In most cases, login errors show up if you enter the wrong password or username. If this is the case, make sure you recheck your password and username every time you enter them to log in to your SNOW account.
SNOW login errors can also be the result of accumulated cache. A corrupt file and cache can wrongly link the files that are essential for the proper working of the application. With time, cache as such not only affects SNOW but can also interfere with the performance of other sites. Hence, make sure you always clean the app’s cache.
SNOW Official Help Center is another place you can find help if the login problem persists. This platform already made a pick of the Frequently Asked Questions on its platform. All you have to do is to select the question that best describes your login problem and you’ll find answers from SNOW the website relating to it.
All rights reserved, no part of this article and other contents on this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the approval of E9et.com.