Socrative is an educational tool developed to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The purpose of Socrative is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. The Socrative.com login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
Before you get started learning or creating classes on Socrative.com, you’ll need to know how to Login and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Socrative Classroom. The account type affects which options are available in Classroom.
Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have a Socrative Classroom administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
You may find this helpful: 24 Emails Without Phone Verification | Temp Email Login Free
Student Account: by setting up a student account Socrative you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Parent Account: This type of Socrative account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
How to Login Socrative.com as Teacher/Parent
You can use Socrative app or web to access your account
- Go to https://b.socrative.com/login/student/ or open the app.
- Click Login located on top of the page
- Type in your correct username and password
- Click Login.
Socrative.com Login Student – b.socrative.com
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to Socrative.com and log in with your username and password
- At the top, click Join class or ‘+’.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue.
How to Add A Student
Once you login to your Socrative account, on your homepage, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the Parent Code to observe your child’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
Socrative Helpful Links
- Socrative Home: https://www.socrative.com/
- Socrative Student Login: https://b.socrative.com/login/student/
- Teacher Login: https://b.socrative.com/login/teacher/
- K-12: https://www.socrative.com/k-12/
- Socrative Features: https://blogs.umass.edu/onlinetools/socrative/
- How to Use Socrative Student: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX2tlTkzSDw
- Student App on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socrative.student&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Student App on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/socrative-student/id477618130.