Application is calling on all the qualified South African students to apply for Jones & Wagener Bursary award that is slated to hold this year 2020. The award is aimed at helping the needy and brilliant students of the country. Interested students are hereby this notice advised apply now as the South African Jones & Wegener Bursary closing draw date nearer.
The areas of study to be considered for the South African Jones & Wagener Bursary award are BEng/BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry, and Environmental studies. It’s a more tech-focused scheme.
Requirements for the Bursary Awards
- Applicants must be South African citizen in a tertiary institution within South Africa
- The applicant should be Grade 12 scholar
- Must have sound academics records
- Applicants who have scored less than 75% in both Maths and Physical Science are not eligible
Other Ongoing Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships for South African Students 2020/2021
- Australia Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021
- International Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 At University of Bolton, UK
- Rhodes Scholarships for West Africa Students to Study in the UK, 2020
The Bursary Award Arrangements
- Host Country: South Africa
- Institution: Any University in South Africa
- Sponsor: Jones & Wagener
- Target County: South Africa
- Programs: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified.
You are required to go to the website and fill out the Application form which is on www.jaws.co.za. upon the completion of the form, you are to send the print out to the Bursary Administrator at the Jones & Wagener, either In the office or through their email address, email@example.com
Also ensure compliance by including your Personal details, (any of these incl ID number and driver’s license, id photo), Your academic records, Digital copy of ID, driver’s license (if available), and your recent academic level.
Deadline of the Application
Submission of application for the Jones Wagener Bursary for the South African students closes on 31st July 2020.
We wish you the best as you apply