Staffready login gives you access to profile page from where you can manage your account. StaffReady healthcare software provides cloud-based solutions that automate staff scheduling.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Staffready is the one that works through the web access tom2.maplewoodsoftware.com. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer. Let’s go for it!
- Use your web browser and navigate to the Staffready home page at tom2.maplewoodsoftware.com. If you are not already logged in, you will see the welcome screen.
- On the Staffready home page, there will be a login button, click on it and enter the email address you used to create your Staffready account. If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can log in with it as well.
- You will need to enter your password that you created in order to log in. If you forgot your password, click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign-in fields.
- Choose whether or not you want to stay logged in to Staffready If you are using your own computer, you may want to check the “Keep me logged in” box. This will bypass the logon process in the future and take you straight to your dashboard. If you are on a public or shared computer, you should leave this unchecked for privacy reasons.
- Click “Log In”. You should be taken directly to your Staffready account page. If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code that Staffready sends to your phone.
Now if you want to create your Staffready, here is what you need to do:
- Start by clicking on option new account registration option on the main page.
- Then you have to select a name for your Staffready, your email or phone number is often required.
- Type in a password and confirm the same
- Finally, click on ‘Create’ and wait for a few minutes till the setup completes.
- Verify your email. Staffready will email you, go to your inbox and click verify.
- Press ‘Next’ when you receive the confirmation email and that’s it; your Staffready account is ready.
If you are not able to login to Staffready and has lost your password, Staffready can help you reset it within a few minutes if you follow the instructions listed below:
Resetting Staffready Password
- The Staffready requires your password to log in to your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use Staffready password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering your username, email, or phone number, choose the reset password option. Staffready emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your Staffready accounts and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Staffready staying logged in to the device to keep the services connected.
Staffready Login Issues
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Staffready account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in. It sounds silly, but the first thing to do if you find yourself logged out of your Staffready account is to check if you still have an active Staffready session on one of your devices. Here are other login issues that may surprise you:
- Your Staffready password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Staffready account.
To deal with Staffready login issues, you can reset your password by following the procedure above or request them to give you your username. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The Staffready site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.