The Stimulate ICSI login portal is an online gateway where students can sign in to The Institute for Critical Social Inquiry website to access important program information. The ICSI student portals also contain information on courses offered, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, and department contact numbers.
The Stimulate ICSI online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of The Institute for Critical Social Inquiry to create an account or login to perform certain academic actions at ease. Students sign in to the portal to view their academic information, receive personalized communication, and use the school self-service tools.
Many ICSI students know how useful the portal services are. Besides conveniently accessing certain useful services in the ICSI, students are able to save time as they can do a lot of things instantly. Whether you want to check your admission status or want to know which course you are likely to take during an active session, you must first login to your student portal account.
The portal is able to help in a number of ways including:
- Supplying information on the different procedures and processes including payment of school fees and course registration
- Directly sharing official news from the management
- Granting access to student academic online profiles
- Viewing admission lists and status updates
- Accessing information on all admission requirements Printing of course forms, and documenting online student biodata
If you want to know how to login to Stimulate portal you have come to the right place;
- Go to the website on https://stimulate.icsi.edu/
- Click on the Student login button on the homepage
- Please enter your Student ID/Email and password to sign in. Your email address can either be the school issued email address or your personal email address the school has on your file.
- Click “Login”
Forgotten Student IDs or passwords can be obtained by clicking on the “Forgot Student ID/Password” link below the login button. You will need to enter your school or personal email address and your birth date for verification purposes.
When you do not know your old password – and are not signed in to the Student portal, head to the student portal, you will be required to enter your ICSI email address and complete the captcha. You will receive a recovery link to your personal email address that will allow you to reset your password. Where for any reason, you do not receive the email, please contact your school technical support.
Here is the step-step guide on how to reset your password on the ICSI portal:
- If you do not know your ICSI previous password and are not signed in to the Student Portal go to the login page, click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your Stimulate ICSI email address and complete the captcha (the test that shows that you are a human, not a robot).
- You should then receive a link to your personal email address that will allow you to reset your password.
If, for any reason, you do not receive the email, please contact your school management
How to Change ICSI password
- First login into the Stimulate ICSI Student Portal, click on “My Account” located in the upper-right corner of the Student Portal screen. Then click the option to “Change Password.”
- The “My Account” icon allows you to view your personal details, upload a profile photo, request a change of details, and log out from your account.
- After you have clicked on “Change Password” you will be redirected to your school email provider website password Reset page. From here, you can change your password, or reset your security questions.
Do not reveal your password to another person to avoid unauthorized access of your account.