StreamEast is a popular website where you can watch sports, news, and events without paying. It lets you see games like soccer, baseball (MLB), American football (NFL), tennis, cricket, golf, boxing, and basketball from all around the world.
This website works on many devices, like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android boxes, computers (PCs), iPhones, tablets, and more. So, you can watch your favourite sports and shows wherever you are and on different gadgets. It’s a handy way to enjoy different kinds of entertainment for free.
Streameast.live is a platform that lets you watch and enjoy a wide range of HD movies, events, TV shows, live TV channels, and other comparable content. You can set and connect Streameast.live on your FireStick.
FireStick is a device that lets you watch videos from Streameast.live, install apps, and play music on your TV. Basically built on the Android platform FireStick changes your standard TV to a Smart TV. You can install other Android apps on your TV and play games and even cast files from your phone.
4 Methods to Install Streameast.live on FireStick
There are many apps that you can’t find on Amazon Appstore. In order words, if you are unable to get Streameast.live for FireStick TV on the Amazon store you have to go for some alternative methods such as using Downloader, ES File Explorer App, and transferring Streameast.live app from your phone to FireStick, and screencast.
1. Install Streameast.live on FireStick Using Downloader App
You can download the Downloader app from Amazon Appstore and use it to install other apps that are not pre-install on your FireStick. Once you have the Downloader app installed you can download and connect to Streameast.live using the following settings:
- Select ‘Settings’ from the FireStick home screen.
- Select My Fire TV option.
- Click on Developer Options.
- Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select the Turn On button. Turning this setting allows you to install other apps using the Downloader on FireStick.
- pen the Downloader app on your FireStick.
- Then, go to the Browser tab. You will get the URL bar.
- Click on the URL bar, and you will get the on-screen keyboard.
- Enter the Streameast.live link and click the Go button. The Streameast.live App file will be downloaded.
- Tap the Install button to save it on your FireStick.O
2. Setting Up The FireStick Via ES File Explorer App
- Turn on your FireStick and ensure you connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Search option from the home screen and search for the ES File Explorer App.
- From the results, select the ES File Explorer App.
- Click the Get button to install it.
- Launch the ES File Explorer App on your FireStick.
To install Streameast.live:
- Go to the Tools section.
- Under the Download Manager section, click the + New option.
- In the URL space enter the app download link.
- Tap the Download button.
- After installing the App file, click the install button on the installation screen.
- Open the Streameast.live App and start streaming it.
3. Transfer Streameast.live From Android to FireStick
One of the complaints people have is that they already have Streameast.live on their phone or tablet and they want to have it on their FireStick device. You can use Apps2Fire from Google Play to easily send Streameast.live right off your phone to your FireStick. Here is how:
- First, download and install Apps2Fire from the Google Play store.
- Launch the app and tap on the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Within the menu select Setup and on the following screen enter the IP address of your Fire device.
- Once you click Save you’ll have two options for transferring apps. You’ll have the option to transfer uninstalled or installed apps. Tap on the + to install the app file via the file browser
- If you already installed the ap on your Android tap on the menu button again and select
- Select Streameast.live by tapping on it and it will transfer automatically.
- Once the app is installed on the FireStick, you can now find it because it doesn’t appear in the top-level Apps category in the main Fire TV menu. Instead, it is in the Settings -> Applications menu.
You can also select Manage Installed Applications to pull up a list of all installed apps. Select Streameast.live by pressing the centre button on your Fire TV remote. From the application submenu, select Launch Application. The app will launch on your FireStick like on any Android device.
4. Casting Streameast.live Using Android
Casting your Android screen lets you mirror your Android device to the TV so you can enjoy your Streameast.live content exactly as you see it on your mobile device but on a bigger screen. This method uses a network and it doesn’t need any data but before FireSticks can receive a wireless broadcast from your smartphones, you need to set them up properly.
- First, connect the FireStick through your phone hotspot.
- Go to FireTV Stick settings then Display & Sounds and select Enable Display mirroring.
- Go to the wireless display in mobile phone settings.
- Turn on wifi and click OK.
- Then click on FireStick.
- The screen should change, and your Fire Stick is ready to receive a wireless casting signal.
How to Watch Streameast.live Videos on FireStick on Phone
- Start playing the video you want to cast to see the controls.
- Tap the cast button at the top of the screen.
- Choose your Fire TV device from the menu options.
- The video will start playing on Fire TV.
How to Fix Streameast.live Not Working
If you can’t install Streameast.live on FireStick from Amazon Appstore it implies it is not approved for use on FireStick.
You’ll need to use the Downloader or ES File Explorer App which allows you to download files from the internet onto your device. You can just enter the URL directly pointing to the file, or you can use the built-in web browser to download it from the source websites.
You can also clear the cache to see if it solves the issue.
1. Press the Home button on the TV remote.
2. Choose Settings by scrolling to the right on the Home screen.
3. Click Applications.
4. Select Manage Installed Applications and then choose Streameast.live from the list.
5. Scroll down and click Clear data.
6. Select Clear Data again.
7. Scroll down and select Clear cache.
8. Switch off the power to the Fire Stick for 30 seconds.
9. Then, switch it on again and launch the app.
These methods mentioned in this post can be helpful for easy access to Streameast.live on Amazon’s FireStick streaming device.
You might also like: 10 Best Movies Download Websites No Sign Up