The McGill University MasterCard Foundation ScholarshipMcGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship is for African students. The Scholarship program is aimed at sponsoring highly exceptional students to receive a university education. It’s for those whose financial standing is not sufficient to take care of their educational needs.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- The applicant must have never completed any graduate studies
- You must be a citizen of and have spent most part of your life in a Sub-Saharan African Country
- You should have a good academic record of service and activity in your school and/or community.
- Applicants must have or be eligible for the relevant visa and admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University
- Candidates should be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University, or; by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member
- The applicant students must Demonstrate that their financial status is not sufficient to provide for their educational needs.
The Scholarship Arrangements
- Host Country: Canada
- Institution: McGill University
- Target Country: International students
- Programs: Undergraduate
- Sponsor: McGill University and MasterCard Foundation
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
To register for the McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship, visit the official application page and fill accordingly the information needed. https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program. Submit your fills and apply.