There is an ongoing application for Masters Scholarships in Europe. Candidates, who wish to do a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school are qualified for the scholarship. It is available to students across the world. Applicant must meet the required criteria, and be potentially minded-leaders.
The qualification for the master’s scholarship is that the applicants must have a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree and must meet the entry requirements for the university, and must have applied to a University or graduate school within Europe.
Applicants must be intending to commence Masters Degree studies starting between Fall/Autumn 2020 and spring 2021. The applicant must also hold or be qualified to apply for the relevant visa (European Visa). The candidate degree program must be studied either online or through distance learning within a European school.
The applicant must also;
- Be motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- Have high academic achievers with consistently outstanding grades
- Be Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Be involved in extra-curricular groups and activities and
- Excited to start their adventure and to share their story with the world.
- Host Country: European universities and graduate schools
- Scholarships Offered: International Merit Scholarship
- Number Of Scholarship: Not Specified as the time of writing this article.
- Degree Level: Degree holder
- Available Courses: Masters degree in any subject, and in any language
Interested candidates are required to submit a short essay written by them with at least 500-700 words stating the reason they choose to study in abroad country, and how it will help them grow as a globally-minded leader? The easy must be written in English. To apply for the application visit the Official website and provide all the required documents.
Successful students are entitled to the fee of up to €5000, to help cover tuition fees.
Application for the European scholarship closes in August 2020, and the course begins spring 2021.