Success Factor login gives you access to profile page from where you can manage your account.
There is no doubt that the main means of accessing Success Factor is the one that works through the web access performancemanager4.successfactors.com. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Accessing Success Factor Account
- Use your web browser and navigate to home page. If you are not already logged in, you will see the welcome screen.
- On the home page, there will be a login button, click on it and enter the email address you used to create your Success Factor account. If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can log in with it as well.
- You will need to enter your password that you created in order to log in. If you forgot your password, click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign-in fields.
- Choose whether or not you want to stay logged in to Success Factor. If you are using your own computer, you may want to check the “Keep me logged in” box. This will bypass the logon process in the future and take you straight to your news feed. If you are on a public or shared computer, you should leave this unchecked for privacy reasons.
- Click “Log In”. You should be taken directly to your account page. If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code that Success Factor sends to your phone.
If you are not able to login to your Success Factor and has lost your password, Success Factor can help you reset it within a few minutes if you follow the instructions listed below:
Reset the Password
- The Success Factor requires your password to log in to your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use the Success Factor password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering your username, email, or phone number, choose the reset password option. SuccessFactors emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your accounts and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Success Factor.
SuccessFactors Login Issues
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Success Factor account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in. It sounds silly, but the first thing to do if you find yourself logged out of your account is to check if you still have an active Success Factor session on one of your devices. Here are other login issues that may surprise you:
- Your Success Factor password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Success Factors account.
To deal with SuccessFactors login issues, you can reset your password by following the procedure above or request them to give your username. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.