Thinglink is educational media that aims to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The primary purpose of Thinglink is to streamline the process of sharing files between teachers and students. The Thinglink login page is created for teachers and students to login to their accounts.
Before you get started learning or creating classes on Thinglink, you’ll need to know how to login and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Thinglink media. The account type affects which options are available in Classroom.
Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have. Thinglink administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
Student Account: by setting up a student account Thinglink you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Parent Account: This type of Thinglink account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
How to Login Thinglink as Teacher
You can use Thinglink app or web to access your account
- Go to https://www.thinglink.com or open the app.
- Click Login located on top of the page
- Type in your correct username and password
- Click Login.
How to Login and Join Class as A Student
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to Thinglink homepage and log in with your username and password
- At the top, click Join class ‘+’.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
You can also login to your Thinglink account with a third party site like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Clever and Micrososft.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue
How to Add A Student
On your Thinglink homepage, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the Thinglink Classroom invitation Code to observe your student account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
Thinglink Helpful Links
- Thinglink App on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinglink.android&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Thinglink App on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/thinglink/id647304300
- ThingLink App Features: https://www.thinglink.com/en-us/edu
- Thinglink Sign Up: https://www.thinglink.com/register
- Thinglink Login: https://www.thinglink.com/en-us/login
- ThingLink Invite Code: https://support.thinglink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021972834-Student-registration.