Torrid Credit card login services is provided by Comenity Bank. This ensures that your credit card online transaction can be handled in a more secure and user-friendly environment. We’ll guide you through the various aspects of Torrid credit card online services and how to make use of the services offered by the bank.
As Torrid Credit Cardholder, you will be entitled to many perks and privileges in the stores that support Torrid card payment and its affiliates. This includes discounts on first purchase, and all purchases, free standard shipping, earning of points which can be converted into cash rewards, birthday discounts, etc.
How to Login Torrid Credit Card
- Open a new tab on your preferred web browser and go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/torrid/public/help/sign-in
- Select your country location if prompted.
- Navigate the page to its bottom.
- Add your User ID and Password in the box provided.
- Check the “Remember User Id” box. However, leave it as it is if you are not on your personal system/device.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button.
Torrid Credit Card Login Mobile
If you prefer to use your smartphone or tablet to monitor and manage your accounts, you can do so with Comenity Bank’s mobile app.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and download the app to your device
- Open the app on your device
- Enter your login information when prompted
However, you can log in to Torrid credit card and enjoy these benefits if you have applied and received your credit card.
How to Apply for Torrid Credit Card
Note that the requirement among others is that you should be at least 21 years of age.
- Go to the website at https://d.comenity.net/torrid/public/apply/applyintro.xhtml. You have two (2) options to apply.
- You can provide your Social Security number and phone number in the space provided on the page and … will prefill some information (e.g. name, address, contact) in the online application form.
- You’ll also fill up the online application form by yourself by clicking the “I don’t have a phone number” button.
- On the next page, fill up the online application form by providing your name, address, email, and Social Security Number, and annual net income.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Click I agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and click submit
- Comenity Bank will review your application and you will be notified by phone or email if your application has been approved or rejected.
Before you can enjoy your newly received Torrid credit card you must activate it. Use the give below steps to activate your credit card.
How to Activate Torrid Credit Card Online
- Go to the Torrid credit card login portal.
- Click on the “Chat for Login or Registration Help” tab placed on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter “card activation” in the chatbox then appears.
- Click on the “Start: Card Activation” link from the reply.
- Add your card number and click on the “Send” button.
- Complete the process by providing any additional information asked by the page.
Read this: How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account
Reset Torrid Credit Card Password
If you forgot the User ID or Password of your Torrid Credit card account, can also reset it by following the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit Comenity bank website and click on the login page from the
- On the login page you will see an option this displays “I Forgot My User ID or Password” It is below the Secure Login button.
- If you want to recover your User ID, then you need to click on the User ID link.
- A new page will now open, this is where you’ll enter your credit card’s Account Number and your Zip code.
- After typing in the required information, you have to click on the Continue button. The portal will search for your account and on the next step, you will be able to reset your User ID.
- If you want to reset the password of your Torrid credit card account, then you need to click on the password link.
- A page will now open where you need to enter your User ID and Zip Code correctly.
- Click on the Continue button in order to proceed.
- Create a new password.
With this method, you will be able to recover both your Torrid User ID and password.