UAL Skynet Login (United Intranet) is a service offered by United Airlines to its employees. Information here is about Skynet employee login, benefits, and the requirements for accessing and opening an employee account under UAL Skynet.
Get started with onboarding efficiently and perfectly. The Skynet Onboarding platform is easy to use, removing endless paperwork that often related to assuming a new job.
In addition, UAL Skynet offers expertise in HR & benefits and also provides the necessary and timely information on regulatory requirements, cost-effective, benefits programs, and efficient processing, which make the Institution one of the best.
The employee under an institution or organizational payroll can log in or register on the Employee Services Website to gain access to their payroll information and to review the great discount programs available through UAL Skynet employee system.
If you have not registered you can register by visiting the website and selecting Sign Up so that you’ll be able to use the Employee Services Website.
Requirements For UAL Skynet Registration
- Employee Type.
- Enrollment Date.
- Last Name.
- Employee ID.
As a registered employee you can Log in to the Employee Services Website by entering your Username and Password and selecting “Sign In”
UAL Skynet employee login portal is also accessible through the app. download the App to access your pay stub and other frequently used areas of the Employee Services Website.
UAL Skynet Login Portal Requirements
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or another device that allows you to access a browser.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the UAL Skynet account.
- Password for the UAL Skynet account.
UAL Skynet Employee Benefits
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Financial savings tools
- Competitive Salaries
- Compensation and Savings Program
How to Login to UAL Skynet
Every employee of UAL Skynet is provided with a unique username and password to access the UAL Skynet dashboard, getting started;
- Visit the official website on https://www.flyingtogether.org/
- Select the Language if prompted
- Enter UAL Skynet ID and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to the dashboard.
Changing UAL Skynet Employee Password
You can easily update your UAL Skynet password if you know what your existing password is:
- Go to the United Intranet website in a web browser and log into your account.
- Click “Account & Lists” located in the top toolbar, on the right side of the screen
- Select “Login & security”
- Sign in to your account again to verify your identity
- Select “Edit” next to “Password”
- Enter your old password, as well as your new desired password twice.
- Click “Save Changes”