Last Updated on July 8th, 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for the UK Scholarship for International Students, 2020/2021. The application is mainly for qualified students. At the time of writing this post, there’s no specified closing date for the registration. If you have not applied, you still have the chance to do so now.
This Scholarship is proudly sponsored by the British Government as a way to support International students who are goal-driven but lack the financial aid to achieve their goal. The Government is to pay the fee for all the successful students. The scholarship is also aimed at building the leaders of tomorrow. You can check below to see other requirements for the application.
The UK Scholarship for International Student is a scheme organized yearly to promote education across international communities. It is offered by the British government for international students studying in different programs and is in two types: A, B.
The Scholarship Worth is between $50,000 – $140,700 every year for a successful candidate. The money is to take care of tuition, feeding and accommodation, airfares, books, research costs, internship, and other necessary expenses.
The arrangement is that applicants under Type A who want to pursue their educational career at Undergraduate, Doctorate, and the undergraduate preparatory course will enjoy full scholarship ranging from Tuition fee, Free accommodation, Accident Insurance, and Living Allowances. On the other hand, Type B part of the UK Scholarship for International students is for those who wish to study Degree, and they are to enjoy Tuition fees and Accident Insurance.
Any applicant for the UK Scholarship for International students are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a non-British citizen
- Must be a high school graduate within the age of 25 at the time of the application.
- Applicant must be a current degree student in Britain universities at the time of application.
- Those the UK doctoral programs must be a master’s degree holder and within the age of 40 at the time of making this application.
- Meet the conditions for applying for institutions and professional regulations.
- Must be sound academically and in good health.
- The applicant must also hold or be qualified to apply for the relevant visa.
- Those seeking a bachelor’s degree program should be under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Host Country: British government
- Scholarships Offered: Bachelor’s Degree Program, Master’s degree programs, and Doctoral degree programs
- Scholarship Worth: $50,000 – 140,700
- Available Courses:
The application is still ongoing