Voice Talent Online is happy to invite interested candidates to apply for its online scholarship 2020-2021. Applicants are required to write 300-600 blog post of the topic, “Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour” Students in locations around the world are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
The Voice Talent Online is a company registered in British, which is an expert in voice-over, video translation, and sound design. This is also regarded as “localization” the company offers this service in over 90 languages. Voice Talent Online provides end-to-end voice over, audio localization, and quality assurance with 1,500 voices. It provides high-quality products and outstanding services.
The Voice Online Talent Scholarship was first initiated in 2018, with the aim to help students at minimizing their costs of education in less expensive areas such as books, rent, transport and etc.
Requirements For the Scholarship
• Candidates must come from the USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia and Bangladesh, and South Africa.
• Applicants must know how to write and communicate in any of the supported languages
• You are to write 300-600 words on the subject matter, Robot v Human, Voice, and Consumer Behaviour, and Talking the Lingo and Why You must Go Local for Global Success.
• The applicants should be subsiding student in a university or college anywhere in the world.
Other Ongoing Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships for South African Students 2020/2021
- International Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 At University of Bolton, UK
- Vanier Canada Graduate Research Scholarship 2020
The Scholarship Arrangements
• Host country: A company in British
• Institution: NA
• Target country: USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia and Bangladesh, and South Africa.
• Program: All courses and level
• Scholarship Worth: $1000-$2000
Interested students are to visit the website portal and their application upon writing 300-600 words on the topic “Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour”. The articles should contain the hyperlink voice-over, linking to the link mentioned on the website.
Deadline For the Application
The submission for the Talent online scholarship ends on 31 January 2021