The Way2Go Card Debit Card is a MasterCard debit card issued by Comerica Bank. The card can only be used by those who are qualified to receive unemployment insurance payments or the Child support payments which are deposited electronically to the card by the State each time a payment is received from the non-custodial parent. If you receive the unemployment and you have a Way2Go Card login problem, you will need to check out this step by step guide.
The payment you are to receive with Way2Go card includes Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Military pension & Veteran Benefits, Civilian Retirement Funds, federal financial aid for Social Security Disability, and Child Support payments. It is also used to make purchases, withdraw money from ATM, and to transfers cash to another.
You will have a Way2Go Card login error when you use invalid information to access the account. We have had less complain from those who use the exact username and password. This shows that the issuer of the card, Comerica Bank is doing everything possible to ensure that your credit card account is safe. Hence, below is how to login to your Way2Go card.
Way2Go Card Login- GoProgram Login
To access your unemployment insurance payment online with Way2Go card, first, you will go to the;
- Card login page at www.goprogram.com. This will take you to the homepage where you will see the login button
- Click on the Login option, and Enter your Username and password
- Confirm the information you provided and then, click “Login”
If you input your Correct Way2Go Card login ID you will be taken to your dashboard where you will manage all the payment made to you on the Go program. If you forgot your User ID, click the Forgot User ID button, it is below the login page. You will pass the security check before you recover your account. After the check, create a new password and login from there.
If you can’t do it yourself, contact the Way2Go Customer Service Center on any of the following numbers, 1-888-929-2460, 888-Way2Go0, and 888-929-2460.
Services You will Get From Way2Go Customers Service
- The customer’s service agent helps you to activate your new card
- The user also recover their forgotten PIN from the center
- Issues of card stolen or card lost is reported and resolved
- Track your card status after an application has been made
- Check Balance & Confirm deposits
- Keep a statement of your transactions.
For those of you who do not have a Way2Go Card account, creating the account is not difficult once you have your account number and a valid email address with you.
To Create Way2Go Card Account:
- Go to GoProgram site, and click on ‘Create User ID.
- Enter your account number
- Enter your email address and follow the onscreen guide to complete the registration. Don’t forget to create a password.
For you to keep track of your account on the go, you will download the app on your mobile phone store. It is available for Android users on the Play Store and in Apple Store for iOS users. The app will help you to activate your new account, change your PIN, manage your notification preferences, view your transaction history, check balance & confirm deposits.
The card is used where all CC and debit accounts are accepted such as grocery stores, gas stations, healthcare offices, drug stores and pharmacies, restaurants, and department stores.
Benefits of having a Way2Go Card
- Way2Go card helps you to quickly make your transactions
- Free account information and customer service 24 hours a day.
- You can make withdrawal or deposit at anytime
- It saves you the stress of carrying money to the bank
- It is a secured means of payment protected by MastercardZero Liability Policy and insured under FDIC.
- No minimum balance needed to have the card.
- Users of the MasterCard receive government benefits from different federal programs.
On the question related to the Way2Go card fee, the Standard card replacement is free and is to arrive within 7-10 business days through the U.S. mail, while expedited card replacement costs $10.00, and will reach the receiver within in 2 to 5 business days.
This post is for information purposes. Don’t contact or share your sensitive information to any person on this site or any platform not affiliated to GoProgram. Always use the official website at www.goprogram.com or go to the office to make an inquiry.