The Way2Go Card Debit Card is a MasterCard debit card issued by Comerica Bank. The card can only be used by those who are qualified to receive unemployment insurance payments or the Child support payments which are deposited electronically to the card by the State each time a payment is received from the non-custodial parent. If you receive the unemployment and you have a Way2Go Card login problem, you will need to check out this step-by-step guide.
The payment you are to receive with Way2Go card includes Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Military pension & Veteran Benefits, Civilian Retirement Funds, federal financial aid for Social Security Disability, and Child Support payments. It is also used to make purchases, withdraw money from ATM, and to transfers cash to another.
You will have a Way2Go Card login error when you use invalid information to access the account. We have had less complain from those who use the exact username and password. This shows that the issuer of the card, Comerica Bank is doing everything possible to ensure that your credit card account is safe. Hence, below is how to login to your Way2Go card.
Way2Go Card Login – www.goprogram.com
- To access your unemployment insurance payment online with Way2Go card, first, you will go to the website;
- Card login page at www.goprogram.com. This will take you to the homepage where you will see the login button
- Click on the Login option, and Enter your Username and password Confirm the information you provided and then, click “Login”
If you input your Correct Way2Go Card login ID you will be taken to your dashboard where you will manage all the payments made to you on the Go program. And if you forgot your User ID, click the Forgot User ID button, it is below the login page. You will pass the security check before you recover your account. After the check, create a new password and log in from there.
If you can’t do it yourself, contact the Way2Go Customer Service Center on any of the following numbers, 1-888-929-2460, 888-Way2Go0, and 888929-2460.
Services You will Get From Way2Go Customers Service
- The customer’s service agent helps you to activate your new card
- The user also recover their forgotten PIN from the center
- Issues of card stolen or card lost is reported and resolved
- Track your card status after an application has been made
- Check Balance & Confirm deposits Keep a statement of your transactions.
For those of you who do not have a Way2Go Card account, creating the account is not difficult once you have your account number and a valid email address with you.
To Create Way2Go Card Account:
- Go to GoProgram site, and click on ‘Create User ID.
- Enter your account number
- Enter your email address and follow the onscreen guide to complete the registration. Don’t forget to create a password.
For you to keep track of your account on the go, you will download the app on your mobile phone store. It is available for Android users on the Play Store and in Apple Store for iOS users. The app will help you to activate your new account, change your PIN, manage your notification preferences, view your transaction history, check balance & confirm deposits.
The card is used where all CC and debit accounts are accepted such as grocery stores, gas stations, healthcare offices, drug stores and pharmacies, restaurants, and department stores.
Benefits of having a Way2Go Card
- Way2Go card helps you to quickly make your transactions
- Free account information and customer service 24 hours a day.
- You can make a withdrawal or deposit at anytime
- It saves you the stress of carrying money to the bank It is a secured means of payment protected by MastercardZero Liability Policy and insured under FDIC.
- No minimum balance needed to have the card.
- Users of the MasterCard receive government benefits from different federal programs.
On the question related to the Way2Go card fee, the Standard card replacement is free and is to arrive within 7-10 business days through the U.S. mail, while expedited card replacement costs $10.00, and will reach the receiver within in 2 to 5 business days.
How to do Way2Go Credit Card Tracking Online and Offline
Method 1. Tracking Way2Go Application Status Online
Tracking your Way2Go credit card application status is straightforward. You can track your application status on the Comerica Bank website, the using bank by providing your application number, Credit Card Reference Number (If applicable), Date of Birth, or your mobile number. The bank also provides you with the option of calling their customer service center to help you track the status of your application. To successfully track your Way2Go card, the following information is required to enable the bank to check your credit card status online on the bank’s official site:
- Application Number
- PAN Card number
- Form number
- Date of birth
Once you have the above information you can track the application status online by following these Steps
- Visit the bank’s official website on this link https://www.comerica.com/ and login with your username and password.
- Click on ‘Track application’
- By clicking on application status, you will be shown a form requiring you to enter details such as application form, PAN number, etc.
- Once all details are entered, click on the status or enter tab. The bank will display the status of your credit card application form.
Method 2: Way2Go Credit Card Tracking Offline
Where you do not want to check the Way2Go Credit Card application status online, another option is to call up the bank customer care representatives to track Credit Card status. The representative would ask you for identification purposes for your application number/reference number, mobile number, and date of birth.
Once you provide this information the representative will check the system for the current status and give you feedback. Offline tracking is the easiest way to track your card application status. You can also send them a text if you have registered with the bank’s SMS banking service.
After the bank accesses all the details you have given them, you will receive an email, SMS, or a letter from them stating whether or not your application has been approved or rejected. If you did not receive any information you can check in another day to know whether or not the card has been approved.
How to Activate Way2go Card Online
If your application has been approved you can activate the new credit card by going to the bank’s ATM and following the instructions. Alternatively, you can call the bank’s toll-free number or use their internet banking service to activate your credit card.
Way2Go Credit Card application may be rejected if you do not meet the application requirements. The eligibility requirements to get a Way2Go credit card application include:
- Applicant must have a minimum age of 18 years.
- Your income salary must meet the minimum set by the bank.
- Applicants should either be salaried or self-employed.
- Applicant Should submit the following documents.
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- A Proof of identity Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, etc.)
- Latest salary slips Bank statements.
This post is for information purposes. Don’t contact or share your sensitive information with any person on this site or any platform not affiliated with GoProgram. Always use the official website at www.goprogram.com or go to the office to make an inquiry. Terms & conditions apply. Credit Card approvals are at the sole discretion of Comerica Bank. The information provided in this article for informational purposes only. Always reach out to the bank to confirm and get more information.
Protect your Way2Go Credit Card password, learn How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account 2021.