WeTransfer is an internet-based computer file transfer service solution provider for individuals, organizations, and businesses. Wetransfer allows you to sign up and login free and keep storage of files like photos, documents, and other files from any device. It offers both free and premium packages. It is one of the most used file-sharing solutions. Along with the simplicity of usage, WeTransfer lets the users share large files of almost any format.
Generally, all WeTransfer plans allow access and sharing of files across devices. Users can always, from any device access the WeTransfer login page to explore their stored information (files).
WeTransfer provides several methods of accessing your WeTransfer account, it includes; via WeTransfer website, mobile app, and the WeTransfer desktop app.
Your account and information in it remain the same across all platforms you may have signed in from. We have listed the complete step-by-step WeTransfer login account.
You can only login if you have already created a WeTransfer account. But if you don’t have an account yet you can skip to the guide below to sign up free.
As I had already said, you can log in WeTransfer account through any methods of channels mentioned below;
WeTransfer Login on the Website
- Visit WeTransfer.com in a web browser.
- You’ll see different options to sign in with your email and password, or use Google, Apple. You should be in your account now.
Login from WeTransfer Mobile App
First, you need to download the app onto your mobile phone. The links below will redirect you to your respective app store to start and complete the download process.
- Tap on the WeTransfer mobile app icon to Open it.
- Tap the menu icon (Android) or the gear icon for (iPhone/iPad). Your linked account will be displayed there.
- Under your linked account, tap Sign in.
- Then choose from the options to sign in either with your email and password, Google, or Apple account.
Login from WeTransfer Desktop App
To start with, you’ll have to download the WeTransfer desktop app. Use the button below to download the desktop WeTransfer app, and follow the prompted instruction to complete the installation.
You’ll be prompted to sign in (with any option you prefer – email and password, Google, or Apply account) as soon as you open it. Done!
How to Sign out of WeTransfer Account
It is necessary to log out from your account especially when you’re not using your personal device. Also, you may want to log out in order to log in to your other WeTransfer accounts.
The steps to locate the WeTransfer logout link is easy but different on these platforms. Sign out of WeTransfer.com
- On WeTransfer.com, click your avatar (profile picture or initials) and click Sign out.
- Sign out of the desktop app
- Open your WeTransfer desktop app preferences.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Sign out. Had it been you’ve linked accounts, click Sign out next to the account you’d like to sign out of. The accounts will remain linked and the other account will stay signed in.
- Click Sign out again to confirm.
Sign out of the mobile app
- Open the WeTransfer mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon (Android) or the gear icon (iPhone/iPad). If you have linked accounts, you must be in the mobile settings of the account you’d like to sign out of. If not, switch accounts.
- Tap Sign Out From This WeTransfer.
WeTransfer Sign Up
The registration process for a new account can be done from either the website or through the WeTransfer app. Thus, both channels to create a WeTransfer account have been shown below.
WeTransfer Sign Up from website
Log on to the main WeTransfer website, click on the “Sign in” button, from the page – click on “Create an account” (find it at the top of the WeTransfer login form).
Thus, there are different methods to open a WeTransfer account, namely; by email and password, Google account, and Apple account.
Filling out the registration form allows the use of any type of email address (whether Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Yandex mail, Proton mail, etc.) to create a WeTransfer account. It is necessary to remember logging into the email for any further confirmation of email used.
WeTransfer sign up with Gmail
Using Google to sign up for a WeTransfer account means you already have an existing Google account. So simply click on “Sign up with Google” — to sign select or sign in to the Google account.
Google’s notification should pop up requesting your approval to link your information to WeTransfer — select the YES, or APPROVE, or ALLOW (depending on which one you see).
You just completed the free WeTransfer Sign Up with Google. Now start using your WeTransfer to save and share files.
Download WeTransfer App
You could as well access the free WeTransfer Sign Up form from the WeTransfer app. The app is available on Android and iOS app stores, including the WeTransfer app for PCs.