There’s a scholarship that is available for women who want to pursue their Masters’s program at the University of Surrey Business School. Applicant to this scholarship can choose to apply for a full time one year program or two-year part-time studies.
Women in Leadership Scholarship is sponsored by the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom. The purpose of the scheme is to train up aspiring young females who have business insights. The awardee will receive tuition fee and other benefits attached to the scholarship. So, if you are a woman who has displayed and can apply your business ideas to work, you can apply for this scholarship
Requirements for the scholarship
Any student who wants to apply for Women in Leadership Schools at the University of Surrey, you are to follow strictly with the scheme requirements, Although we will drop a link to the official website, we would like to point out some of the things that are necessary to the application.
- One of the requirements is that you must be female to be eligible.
- You must be fit in health and sound academically.
- Candidates should be one who desires to improve personally and professionally and develop their ability to lead innovation and succeed in the rapidly-changing world.
- International students must have or be eligible for the application of the relevant visa.
- You must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent. Alternative qualifications may be considered.
- The applicant can be UK, EU or international student and they must be applying for the program under the arrangement mentioned above (full or part-time program)
- EU and overseas students must comply with the English language requirements.
The Scholarship Arrangements
Host Country: UK
Institution: Surrey Business School
Target Country: International students
Sponsor: University of Surrey
Programs: Masters Degree
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified.
To apply for this scholarship, you are to visit the official Scholarship Website Here https://www.surrey.ac.uk/fees-and-funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/women-leadership-scholarship-2 and provide all documents needed.
Deadline for Application
The submission of the application is to close on 1 Nov 2020.
Other Ongoing Scholarships
- 11 Canada Scholarships 2020 For International Students
- IDRC Research Awards 2021 for Master’s and Doctoral Students in Canada
- 2020/2021 International Undergraduate Student Bursary at the University of Manitoba
- Berea College Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
- Australia Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021