www.discord.com sign in page gives you access to your profile page from where you can your manage account. There is no doubt that the main means of access to Discord is the one that works through the web, accessing www.discord.com.
This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux or macOS from the browser that you prefer. Let’s go for it!
www.discord.com Sign In
- Use your web browser and navigate to the Discord sign in page on www.discord.com. If you are not already logged in, you will see the welcome screen.
- On the sign in page, enter the email address you used to create your Discord account. If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can log in with it as well.
- You will need to enter your password that you created in order to log in. If you forgot your password, click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign-in fields.
- Choose whether or not you want to stay signed in to Discord If you are using your own computer, you may want to check the “Keep me logged in” box. This will bypass the logon process in the future and take you straight to your news feed. If you are on a public or shared computer, you should leave this unchecked for privacy reasons.
- Click “Sign in”. You should be taken directly to your Discord account page. If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code that Discord web sends to your phone.
How to Sign Up Discord Online
Now if you want to create your Discord account , here is what you need to do:
- Start by clicking on option new account registration option on the main page.
- Then you have to select a name for your Discord, your email or phone number is often required.
- Type in a password and confirm the same
- Finally, click on ‘Create’ and wait for a few minutes till the setup completes.
- Verify your email. Discord will email you, go to your inbox and click verify.
- Press ‘Next’ when you receive the confirmation email and that’s it; your Discord account is ready.
If you are not able to sign in to www.discord.com and has lost your password, Discord can help you reset it within a few minutes if you follow the instructions listed below:
How to Reset Discord Password
- The www.discord.com sign in requires your Discord password for you to be able to access your account. Enter the password along with the ID to gain access. If you forget the password, you can use the Discord password recovery process as described on its website to reset the account with a new password. To complete the reset, you need access to the email associated with the account for identity confirmation.
- After entering the Discord username, email or phone number, choose the reset password option. Discord web emails or texts you a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and change to a new password. Write this password down in a safe place for later reference. Press Enter to accept the password and complete the reset.
- After resetting the password, enter your username (email or phone number) and new password to complete the login process. This opens your Discord page and provides access to your profile and all the other services offered by Discord stay logged in to the device to keep the services connected.
Related article: FCCC Login Research Center.
if you are still not able to get into your Discord account, you can look up the cause below
Discord.com Sign In Issues
There can be different scenarios when signing into your Discord account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in. It sounds silly, but the first thing to do if you find yourself logged out of your Discord account is to check if you still have an active Discord session on one of your devices. Here are other login issues that may surprise you:
- Your Discord password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to sign in to your account, the official site is accessible on www.discord.com.
To deal with Discord.com sign in issues, you can reset your password by following the procedure above or request them to give your username. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.